Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:26:41 pm

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 5 spheres Level9  (Read 7197 times)
AndyL1535
little robot

« on: September 16, 2016, 03:34:18 am »

I am having a problem with the 5 spheres on level 9 where you start in the dark.  I have looked at some of the walkthroughs and still have a problem. I go North or up to the are with the leech to try to collect a sphere. I switch places twice and am in the pod next to leech and the sphere. When I try to release either of the mushrooms and try to enter the pod to get the sphere I no longer have control of the acorn or whatever it is I need to maneuver. I have been trying for days and can't progress. I am not happy and feel very frustrated. Any help would be welcome.
Thanks
Lamkin
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2016, 06:44:17 am »

So you're tapping first on the pod containing, say, the mushroom, and then tapping on the pod containing the sphere? That should do it. Make sure you tap the pod with the sphere fairly quickly after tapping one of the other pods; wait too long and you won't move.
AndyL1535
little robot

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2016, 11:48:46 am »

That doe not work at all.I have been doing this for days with no results. Once I get to this point I can't control the object at all. It just does what it wants.
Lamkin
Global Moderator

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2016, 05:49:07 pm »

Okay. Sorry to hear that is happening. It sounds as if you're doing everything correctly, so my guess is it's some kind of glitch, and my advice would be to uninstall and then reinstall the game...though I realize you'd have to replay through most of the game to get back to where you were. :/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: