Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 03:18:03 am

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Lost the cat?  (Read 7581 times)
MrEdgarP
little robot

« on: August 28, 2017, 09:09:36 pm »

Hi there,

I am currently struggling with the puzzle on the bridge where you have to electrocute the cat and grab it to put him in your inventory. It has been a while when a last played it, but I remember doing this, I just didn’t grab him.
But now I seem to have lost the cat so I am unable to continue. He is not on the greenhouse nor in my inventory.

Any ideas or should I start a new game?
Lamkin
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2017, 07:40:30 am »

Hmm. So you're saying that you electrocuted the cat and either left it electrified on the railing, or left it on the ground on its back, and then you quit the game and when you finally chose to launch the game again to continue...the cat was no longer there, and it isn't in your inventory?
If so, that's definitely a bit odd. Huh Yeah, I guess you might need to start over, or perhaps load an earlier save (if you have one).
« Last Edit: August 29, 2017, 07:44:03 am by Lamkin » Logged
MrEdgarP
little robot

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2017, 06:36:07 am »

Yes, exactly. So the cat isn’t to be found anywhere else then?
Too bad, but guess I’ll have to start over again! I don’t have any other saves, I’m playing it on an iPad.
Lamkin
Global Moderator

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2017, 11:09:03 pm »

I don’t have any other saves, I’m playing it on an iPad.

Yep, I knew you were playing on an iPad. I meant loading a save location from within the game by tapping LOAD after tapping the star in the corner.
MrEdgarP
little robot

« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2017, 06:10:24 am »

Oh right! I didn’t know you could save the game..  Roll Eyes
So, I guess not!

I’ll just start a new game. Thanks very much for your help.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: