Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:47:10 pm

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Machinarium disappeared in the Ubuntu Software Center  (Read 12333 times)
lasmahei
little robot

« on: January 14, 2017, 11:57:53 am »

I purchased Machinarium on March 2014 from the Ubuntu Software Center for 10US$, but now, when I try to re-install, it is not available there anymore. Can you please provide an installation file for verified Ubuntu Linux Software Center buyers? Thank you very much!
Alex
Global Moderator
mayor robot

« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2017, 05:49:57 pm »

Hi lasmahei.

This forum hosts fan-generated content and re-posts Amanita Design news only; it is not a pipeline to Amanita Design support.
You'll find a contact tab in the About tab up top.

You might also try reaching out to the Ubuntu Software Center directly, as that's where you purchased the game.

Cheers,
Alex

lasmahei
little robot

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2017, 02:30:28 pm »

Hi Alex,

thanks a lot for your kind response. I totally understand, that this is a fan generated forum. Well - I am a big fan, and would just love to play Machinarium again.
I think after several unsuccessful attempts to get in touch with someone at Amanita Design, Canonical (Ubuntu) and Ubuntu Software Center Purchase Service, its a good time to let the fans know (and hopefully the creators as well), that after the purchase and the taken 10US$, there is nobody out there available to give any response for support. This is a pretty negative experience and does not really make you feel warm and cozy. I feel like Amanita Design, Ubuntu or who ever stole 10US$ from me. Gone. Done.
This is called "fraud". 

Sorry for my anger and frustration.

Martin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: