Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:43:24 pm

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to get back up?  (Read 14040 times)
picpic
little robot

« on: October 24, 2009, 09:20:00 pm »

I am at the quest with the fat policeman and the 2 batteries. I got the batteries, taped 'em together, and I was looking to get back to the policeman. Unfortunately, I chose a wrong way- through the (now empty) fountain in the Clock Plaza (the one with the invalid robot and battery-vending machine). Going thru the fountain I landed on the elevator- again! I tried to re-fuel the lift (I had solved the elevator puzzle long ago), but the hose and rod had dissapeared from my inventory since then. So I can't re-fuel it, and can't see another way to get back up.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2009, 08:17:35 am by picpic » Logged
popsUlfr
Global Moderator
black cap brotherhood boss

Houndeye

« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2009, 09:24:52 pm »

His girlfriend should still have the hose and you can refuel the lift again.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2009, 09:30:02 pm by popsUlfr » Logged
Bio
noble citizen robot

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2009, 10:14:58 pm »

Just click on the window to take again the control of his girlfriend. Select the hose, attach it to oil tank and refuel the lift.

Bye
picpic
little robot

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2009, 08:14:57 am »

Thanks, I didn't see the hose. It was black, on the black inventory background.
zAnJay18
little rusty robot

« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2009, 07:26:19 am »

It looks that you had an option when you're looking forward to getting back to the policeman, because then you take a wrong way to get back. You didn't try to review your way. However, I think it's better to use the battery-Vending Machine  that can take you as a backup, you need only to support that things so that you might be avoiding quest.

gardan
little robot

Auf dem Westerwald, da pfeifft der Wind so kalt !

« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2010, 10:17:39 pm »

Hi, you have to go back to the main place, get down the stairs on the left. On the half way down you have to climb up the tube. Its over your head and a little difficult to find ! Undecided

Christian
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: