Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 12:50:23 pm

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Animation Project "Machinarium" 2009 started - Have A Look!  (Read 14062 times)
Petty
citizen robot

"Its not just about living forever"

« on: October 26, 2009, 03:55:04 pm »

Hello everyone! As i mentioned in my introduction post, I have started an animation project about the game "Machinarium" .
I am thinking of making a tribute to it! Or something like the game, but in a movie way.

Have a look at this walking test right here!

http://www.truploader.com/view/662512

I can animate everything, i just need Artists to either get the same sort of backgrounds they used in the game,
or draw anything alike!

Everyone that participates shall recieve credit and fame, when the movie is released.

So, before i can go any further, i need to know who wants to join!
And what exactly you can do to help
(That means anything like getting the right soundtracks, making backgrounds, coding, anything at all)
And i use Adobe Flash for animating, so if you are a coder, i need you to know Action Script.

If you want to talk with me about this, heres my email E.gadd_mansion-at-hotmail.com

I am not really aware of the copyright rules at this moment, so i would appriceate if you could help me out, like explaining if i have permission to do this!
So, any help about the idea is welcome.

Now, let us push Machinariums limits further then the lines! Cheesy
« Last Edit: October 26, 2009, 04:39:23 pm by popsUlfr » Logged

I CAN HAS CAKE? :3 

-- P
kaicooper
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2010, 02:04:19 am »

Sounds Cool

where r u from man..?
and im ready to help u in anything u want but,,
i know nothing about making flashs or codec or stuff
if u teach me..i'll be so appreciat it

but i'll chose for u the best soundtrack for Machinarium
heavy
little robot

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2010, 05:45:37 pm »

Hello there,
I would just here if the "Machinarium fan movie" will be something, or what? How many people are working with it, and what are they doing? I have Flash, but i am not good to it,I can do motion tween and thats all ;P LOL. But I paint in Photoshop, and my work is pretty much alike Machinarium, but I am new to paint with a tablet and computer, and I am not very good to Photoshop yet. Maybe I can help with some backgrunds, and sorry for my bad english Smiley
binht4
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2011, 04:48:30 pm »

When I got to play the demo, tears of joy flew from my face. I would have been incredibly happy just to see still images that looked this fantastic, but when they have been made to be interactive, and when it has been done this well, something magical occurs. The artwork is gorgeous and plucking at my heart strings with every new scene, the characters, the environments, aren’t just pretty, they are clever in many senses as well. The puzzles are put together in a way that actually make you do some thinking, and make you smile when you solve them. The animation is top notch as well, there are a lot of nice little touches throughout the demo with little bits of interaction that are fantastic.
I have never played a game that was just so gorgeous that I played through a demo many times just to checkout the artwork some more. Bravo!!!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: