Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 02:12:37 pm

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Feature Request: Unlock all Animations / Cartoons after game is solved  (Read 15346 times)
theDude
little rusty robot

« on: October 26, 2009, 09:20:40 pm »

I loved this game, and found it fun and rewarding without being too challenging. My one real complaint is that I felt that at several points throughout the game that a random "memory" cartoon would pop up, and I would accidentally click on it and make it go away. I'm not necessarily talking about memory cartoons that were tied in to a specific scene (which the game forced you to watch, it seemed). I'm talking about cartoons that you could easily click away if you weren't paying attention. Of course, once you clicked them away, they never came back. As a result, I feel I'm missing several of those lovely little cartoons. I hoped at the end they would be unlocked so we could see them all, but alas, this is not the case.

Is there any way these can be viewed without having to play the entire game over and hope that we "luck out" and see them?
ABoretz
god of all robots

« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2009, 10:30:12 pm »

Patience, theDude!   Wink

Just stop in the middle of a scene, quit clicking on stuff, and let the little robot just stand there for a time while you listen to the music.
I bet if you did you'd see the animations again.  Try it.  Wait, like maybe, five minutes and within that time I bet you'll see 'em again.  

« Last Edit: October 26, 2009, 11:34:27 pm by ABoretz » Logged
Rhialto
captain robot

the Marvellous

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2009, 01:46:14 am »

Good suggestion...  I may have missed a few while playing it and sure I'd like to see them all.
Sandy Trunks
captain robot

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2009, 06:02:25 am »

Patience, theDude!   Wink
Just stop in the middle of a scene, quit clicking on stuff, and let the little robot just stand there for a time while you listen to the music.

Yeah!  Like, *Be* the game, theDude.   Cool

ornludenulfr
little robot

« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2009, 08:44:56 am »

Some people gotta stop playing with themselves...
ABoretz
god of all robots

« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2009, 07:07:18 pm »

Some people gotta stop playing with themselves...

"Keep your sense of humor, my friend; if you don't have a sense of humor it just isn't funny anymore."  - Wavy Gravy

ornludenulfr
little robot

« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2009, 07:16:59 pm »

"Keep your sense of humor, my friend; if you don't have a sense of humor it just isn't funny anymore."  - Wavy Gravy

"It's so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and then don't say it." -Sam Levenson

"I don't care what people think. people are stupid." -Charles Barkley
Barkley. Brightest mind of our century.
Fien
noble citizen robot

« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2009, 10:10:22 am »

So how many of those random memory bubbles are there, does anybody know? I've seen four: paintballing, swimming, smoking (my favorite) and birthday cake. All of them with his girlfriend.
machinejam
citizen robot

« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2009, 02:46:46 pm »

Yeah,
birthday-cake and smoke
then
Falling of the lantern or something
actually I'm not quite sure, what I saw, but he fell of some high bended rod kind of thing (together with his girl friend)
being harassed by the coal eater (being on his own)
being harassed by the pistol owner (same)

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: