Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 12:59:46 pm

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: HELP - Save File Exchange (spoiler alert)  (Read 11571 times)
pissedoff
little robot

« on: October 19, 2009, 07:10:07 pm »

Due to save files auto-erasing problem, some of us has lost all of each one's progresses.
I was just entered in the elevator stage. Another guy, as I read, had defused the bomb.

It would be nice, to help us finish the game without starting from scratch, if you who has savegames of these stages (or stages immediately before these) could please share them.

It's just a proposal, but who lost the savegames could just post here a request, and willing people could attach their shared savegames to help.

Thanks everybody
popsUlfr
Global Moderator
black cap brotherhood boss

Houndeye

« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2009, 09:14:14 pm »

Because I'm a nice guy: http://www.mediafire.com/?xjkme3tlgm1

Slot 6 is just before you enter the elevator and Slot 1 is in the elevator. Wink
pissedoff
little robot

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2009, 10:45:09 pm »

Thank you very much. Grin
dimi
little robot

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2009, 07:51:13 pm »

Hi,
same thing here, i suspect AdvancedSystemCare, i dont have ccleaner. I tried your savegame (thank you for that)  but it doesn't seem to work. I just have to copy the file in the /documents and settings/user/..../machinarium.exe/ directory right? Have you tried it and it worked?
I even tried to recover any machinarium.sol deleted file, found it, copied it but nothing?

I am using XP. any ideas?
popsUlfr
Global Moderator
black cap brotherhood boss

Houndeye

« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2009, 07:55:26 pm »

Hi,
same thing here, i suspect AdvancedSystemCare, i dont have ccleaner. I tried your savegame (thank you for that)  but it doesn't seem to work. I just have to copy the file in the /documents and settings/user/..../machinarium.exe/ directory right? Have you tried it and it worked?
I even tried to recover any machinarium.sol deleted file, found it, copied it but nothing?

I am using XP. any ideas?

You are sure your slider is set to 100KB or more as described here?
Check in the file path if there's not another "machinarium.exe" folder.
dimi
little robot

« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2009, 08:10:08 pm »

yes there was another machinarium.exe folder. thank you!
the recovered file did not work but the shared savegame here worked perfect. thanks for that also!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: