Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:17:36 am

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Lost an item and can't get it back  (Read 14742 times)
ddfreyne
little rusty robot

« on: October 24, 2009, 11:51:36 am »

SPOILER WARNING!

I gave the filled oil can to the robot, but I didn't get it back from the robot. Now I cannot get hold of the oil can to fill it with sunflower oil anymore; after I left the screen and came back, the robot did not have the can in its hand anymore. If I'm not mistaken, I'm supposed to be able to get the oil can back. Is there a way to fix this?
popsUlfr
Global Moderator
black cap brotherhood boss

Houndeye

« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2009, 11:59:06 am »

Moved topic to Q&A.

Did you click on him? Are you sure it's not in your inventory (maybe a stupid question I know)? You didn't place it already under the spout of the machine?
Himaru
little rusty robot

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2009, 05:47:51 pm »

I've also lost the oil can...
i filled it with oil then saved and closed the game. when i returned, the oil can had vanished from my inventory. i went back to the old man and checked everything over again but nothing, i cannot progress any further, now i'll have to start again...
cicciocotroneo
little rusty robot

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2009, 05:03:29 pm »

I've a similar problem in the same level.

I recovered two keys in order to block the shower in the fountain. But i've lost one of this while using to act on the tubes....
now i've only one key and don't find other ones...
machinejam
citizen robot

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2009, 10:05:51 am »

I'm sorry to say, but I think even in machinarium frequent saves - whenever entering a new picture - seem sensible.
I got stuck right at the beginning, when my robot had to pass the room with the big oven, which he enters with the mine car. I messed up the wiring in a way that he couldn't get picked up anymore. Since then I started to save at every new picture. This way I can easily regain lost or stuck items. The short solutions which one has to use to play one picture are easily repeat and do no serious harm. Getting stuck is not so bad then
mopsgesicht
citizen robot

« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2009, 04:12:45 pm »

one of the red "keys" or switches to the waterpipes can be retrieved from the sewer grid, using the piece of wire hanging on the pipes

the second one is behind the last page of the book you will find in the little cupboard (where you put the radio on top)
turn the pages by clicking on the corners of the pages
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: