Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 10:58:29 am

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Full Gallery  (Read 9688 times)
Cat
little robot

« on: November 16, 2009, 12:00:56 am »

Hey everyone

Is there anywhere where I can get the full gallery of pics that are used as wallpapers in the game? Or maybe extract it from the game files?
I'd love to have them in a folder so I can browse through it occasionally to be inspired Smiley
ABoretz
god of all robots

« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2009, 06:45:54 am »

Extracting images from the game files would breach the copyright of the developer, Amanita Design, as they have plainly declared "All Rights Reserved" on the Machinarium home page

But you should be able to find enough images to inspire you by using GOOGLE's image search.  Enter "Machinarium" and you'll find thousands of captured images that way.

Also, there are some nice screenshots embedded in this review.

Cat
little robot

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2009, 09:32:45 pm »

I'm sorry, I thought extracting it would be okay if I was only going to store it on my own computer for personal viewing.
Thanks, that article does have lots of pics, and like you said I found many more on Google. This game has amazing art.
ABoretz
god of all robots

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2009, 06:45:37 am »

I'm sorry, I thought extracting it would be okay if I was only going to store it on my own computer for personal viewing.

I apologize if I made you feel awkward about your question, Cat.  Folks that have been around here for a while already know that I'm...  mmm Roll Eyes  ... a bit over protective of JD & Co.'s output and so when I read "extract" I defaulted to protect mode.  My bad.

Hey, keep in mind that "Print Screen" (on Windows7) is an excellent method of capturing your favorite moments during the game!   Wink

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: