Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:45:50 pm

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]
  Print  
Author Topic: Machinarium on Vinyl?  (Read 182684 times)
ABoretz
god of all robots

« Reply #105 on: September 29, 2010, 06:46:30 pm »

Quote from: migloJE
I wonder if there will be rerelease of the vinyl again?

Five posts down I posted contact info where you can write to ask.
(let us know if you ever hear back)

Multik
little robot

« Reply #106 on: October 06, 2010, 08:41:40 pm »

Just for fun and to know how these discs have been spread over the world, I've set up a table to list Machinarium vinyl owners,  where they are from, and where they brought it. Add you to the list! Cheesy

Post this link on discogs.
Over 21 have a yellow and 9 black.
May be someone will write itself to the list...
minority_records
noble citizen robot

« Reply #107 on: October 21, 2010, 09:59:13 pm »

Hi!

i guess you might be interested in reading this www.minorityrecords.com/news.

best wishes,

Daniel / Minority Records
Paku
citizen robot

« Reply #108 on: October 24, 2010, 03:55:06 pm »

Hi,

When you say the reissue has a "different color on the rear side of the jacket" do you mean the olive-coloured part on the back with the track list and other information? Is the rest of the artwork on the covers and art cards the same as previously?

Thanks.
minority_records
noble citizen robot

« Reply #109 on: October 25, 2010, 11:25:46 am »

Hello,

exactly, the olive-coloured part has been changed to brown coloured while the rest remains the same, and the total number of copies also changes to 245. To sum it up, the rest of the artwork is the same including three art inserts.

best,

Daniel
sneg
little rusty robot

« Reply #110 on: June 07, 2011, 03:31:33 pm »

Hello,
I'm from Serbia and I want to buy Machinarium soundtrack on vinyl, but there is a problem, in Serbia doesn't work paypal option. Do you have some suggestions for me how to slove that?
Or maybe if someone will travel across Serbia this summer may bring me one and be my guest in Novi Sad (I can arrange free accommodation for Exit festival fans Smiley

All the best,
Sneg
minority_records
noble citizen robot

« Reply #111 on: June 16, 2011, 10:36:30 am »

Hello Sneg,

you may also use credit cards when purchasing Machinarium soundtrack LP via http://minorityrecords.com/store

best wishes,

Daniel / Minority Records
Alex
Global Moderator
mayor robot

« Reply #112 on: January 18, 2013, 07:36:43 am »

January 2013 Update to this thread: (Quoting Daniel / Minority Records)  "Tomas Dvorak's 'Machinarium Soundtrack' LP will again be reissued on January 28th 2013 in an edition of 500 copies on 140 gram audiophile black vinyl. Even this reissue contains three art reproductions by Adolf Lachman and features a download coupon for digital download of MP3/FLAC versions of the album.  This edition is not signed by the author of the soundtrack.

All preorders ships January 28th 2013 via airmail (Europe) and registered airmail (Rest of the World)."

Online store: http://www.minorityrecords.com/store

entombed
little rusty robot

« Reply #113 on: November 16, 2015, 05:39:01 pm »

Hi!

Is there any chance for new edition of Machinarium on vinyl?

Best regards,
Maciek
minority_records
noble citizen robot

« Reply #114 on: December 20, 2015, 08:57:02 pm »

Minority Records proudly presents brand-new edition of Floex's (Tomas Dvorak) 14-song soundtrack to the Machinarium point-and-click adventure game by Amanita Design. The 5th edition is the very first edition on 180 gram vinyl, as always pressed on high-quality vinyl by Pallas in Germany. In addition, as many of you asked for in the past, this album is again available on coloured vinyl - on clear orange vinyl, to be exact.

This new edition as all the previous ones contain three 29 x 18 cm art reproductions by Adolf Lachman, but for the first time contain 30 x 30 cm full coloured inlay instead of printed inner sleeve (in order to keep vinyl protected in polylined inner sleeve) and features a coupon with a code to download FLAC only version of the album.

Also, all orders placed at Minority Records online store http://store.minorityrecords.com receives immediate album download option in FLAC, ALAC and MP3 formats and LP is sent out your way via airmail either the same or the next day (applies to working days).

Thank you for your support this year and I wish you all merry Christmas time and happy New year!

Daniel Dudarec
Minority Records
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]
  Print  

Jump to: