Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 04:39:08 pm

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Samorost on Steam please (at least for S2 buyers)  (Read 38287 times)
Mavi
little robot

« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2009, 05:15:28 am »

oh too bad you dont want it there Sad ... I would pay even 1x more money to have it in my Steam games list tab, really Smiley
ABoretz
god of all robots

« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2009, 05:20:42 am »

oh too bad you dont want it there Sad ... I would pay even 1x more money to have it in my Steam games list tab, really Smiley

Oh, please don't get me wrong Mavi!  I'm just one of the mods here.  JD's "the decider".   Grin
And I didn't mean any offense to you or ReBoot, I just don't see the importance of getting S1 up on STEAM when it's so easily available through so many other means.   Smiley

Mavi
little robot

« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2009, 05:34:37 am »

well.. it will help in selling S2. I know, it will not do as money as Machinarium, because of its price, but people like to get something, + something for free.. and it will appease the Amanita Design fans on Steam Smiley ... but I know these arguments aren't so good to do something with it..
ReBoot
citizen robot

« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2009, 01:42:29 pm »

You seem not to understand this. This is not only about easy access to Samorost, this is about having a sophisticated collection of Amanita games on Steam. And Samorost belongs into this collection, side by side with Samorost 2 and Machinarium.
lovecrafthp
little rusty robot

« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2010, 09:35:20 am »

I agree and I registered on this forum just to make this point Smiley

Just like Zombie Cow Studios did with Ben There, Dan That it is a really nice extra to have Samorost1 available to play offline for customers who purchase Samorost2. This is an often heard remark on several forums and has stopped certain people (among them myself) from paying $5 for Samorost2.

Please include Samorost1 with Samorost2? Pretty please? Pretty please with a cherry on top? Smiley
divit
black cap brotherhood member

« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2010, 05:09:11 pm »

Or at least make it a free download, or does Amanita actually need the ad money?
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: