Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:50:31 pm

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 17
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Mamba Games Retail Machinarium Thread  (Read 385809 times)
mambag
citizen robot

« Reply #60 on: March 13, 2010, 09:33:25 am »

Dear All,

Just to inform you that your new versions will be sent out via courier on Wednesday as we receive the new stock on Tuesday.

Best Regards,
Jason
razputin
noble citizen robot

« Reply #61 on: March 13, 2010, 04:45:55 pm »

Thanks, Jason, for the update!

I am really looking forward to the collector's edition.
Predseda
noble citizen robot

« Reply #62 on: March 16, 2010, 09:05:35 pm »

Received?
jst65
space invader

« Reply #63 on: March 16, 2010, 09:23:39 pm »

Received?
I hope so, if you are asking mambag.
If you are asking razputin, I don't think Mamba can deliver back in time Smiley
Predseda
noble citizen robot

« Reply #64 on: March 17, 2010, 10:22:27 am »

I asked mambag, oc course  Wink
mambag
citizen robot

« Reply #65 on: March 17, 2010, 10:32:26 am »

HI All,

Good news - new stock received! We will be despatching stock over the next days via courier.

Best,
Jason
razputin
noble citizen robot

« Reply #66 on: March 18, 2010, 12:03:10 pm »

If you are asking razputin, I don't think Mamba can deliver back in time Smiley
Mine is being shipped from the UK to Canada so I don't expect it to arrive for at least a week.

Or more if the mailman decides to play it first... Sad
jst65
space invader

« Reply #67 on: March 18, 2010, 01:41:01 pm »

BTW what is "Best Way" delivery method?
It is shown by default as the only one available for me (I am in Italy).
Chronis
citizen robot

« Reply #68 on: March 18, 2010, 03:43:28 pm »

Has anybody on the other side of the Atlantic gotten the game yet? I had mine preordered in February and I still haven't gotten it yet. When I check the mamba site, the only thing listed under order history is that I paid using Paypal. Wouldn't it say when my order is processed or shipped or something?
Lamkin
Global Moderator

« Reply #69 on: March 18, 2010, 04:39:12 pm »

Has anybody on the other side of the Atlantic gotten the game yet? I had mine preordered in February and I still haven't gotten it yet.
I haven't either. I'd e-mailed Jason about this yesterday. He responded and said that Mamba has had to reproduce all of its stock because of the whole Mac-incompatibility issue. However, after, um, scrutinizing the old timeline here—the orders were supposed to be shipped on the 5th of March, but the Mac error wasn't caught until a few days after that—I'm still confused as to why the game was never shipped on time.
 Huh
« Last Edit: March 22, 2010, 02:01:04 am by Lamkin » Logged
Viking
citizen robot

« Reply #70 on: March 18, 2010, 11:13:22 pm »

Hi, I just bought this in my local Game store and am having trouble getting it to work. I am using a PC so not bothered over missing the Mac part of it, although I think that is what I am stuck with.

There is no .exe to run. The soundtracks are fine but in the Machinarium folder all there are are 0s and 1s folders (the game files I understand), a Machinarium.app folder, a MacOS and Resources folder and inside those are a lot of .lproj folders for different languages and .rsrc files.

Have I been sold a Mac only disc as I don't recognise those file formats and all my web searching leads me to believe these are Mac files?
morbidangel
little rusty robot

« Reply #71 on: March 19, 2010, 10:53:45 am »

Insert Quote
Hi, I just bought this in my local Game store and am having trouble getting it to work. I am using a PC so not bothered over missing the Mac part of it, although I think that is what I am stuck with.

There is no .exe to run. The soundtracks are fine but in the Machinarium folder all there are are 0s and 1s folders (the game files I understand), a Machinarium.app folder, a MacOS and Resources folder and inside those are a lot of .lproj folders for different languages and .rsrc files.

Have I been sold a Mac only disc as I don't recognise those file formats and all my web searching leads me to believe these are Mac files?

Hi having the exact same problem as viking ,using a pc running vista and can get no install, altho can get music .any help would be welcome thanks
Viking
citizen robot

« Reply #72 on: March 19, 2010, 11:29:36 am »

Hi having the exact same problem as viking ,using a pc running vista and can get no install, altho can get music .any help would be welcome thanks

Just so you know, I sent an email to machinarium@mamba-games.com just to seeif anything can be done. Will keep you posted just in case.
Seabean
little rusty robot

« Reply #73 on: March 19, 2010, 03:31:51 pm »

Insert Quote

Indeed, my copy just came in the post and i'm having the exact same problem.
jst65
space invader

« Reply #74 on: March 19, 2010, 05:55:43 pm »

Can't believe it. The problem was the Mac version missing on the CD - now this is fixed, indeed :-/
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 17
  Print  

Jump to: