Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 06:49:00 pm

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 17
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Mamba Games Retail Machinarium Thread  (Read 387550 times)
KrazyKraut
little robot

« Reply #120 on: April 01, 2010, 03:21:28 pm »

So alright, when PV says that they will send replacements to eBay purchases,
we have no problem to wait another 2 weeks.

Wish you guys Happy Easter and hope that you get your replacements asap, too!
Viking
citizen robot

« Reply #121 on: April 02, 2010, 01:51:02 pm »

My replacement copy just arrived today. And there is a PC installer on there!
No idea if there are Mac files on there (I assume you just can't access them due to the dual nature of the disc) but I have just installed it this minute and it is working fine.

On a side note, I never got any email replies from machinarium@mamba-games.com so don't be disheartened if you don't either.

PS: It's not just a replacement disc, but the whole box all over again!
jst65
space invader

« Reply #122 on: April 02, 2010, 04:33:43 pm »

Cool!! Order placed! Finally Smiley
mambag
citizen robot

« Reply #123 on: April 02, 2010, 06:55:10 pm »

HI Guys,

Bank holiday here, please note one thing - as mentioned I am really doing my best in getting updates to you - but I cannot reply to every single request - I will do my best of course Wink

Happy Easter to you all!

PV
ABoretz
god of all robots

« Reply #124 on: April 02, 2010, 06:57:04 pm »

No idea if there are Mac files on there...

Great news! (I mean about the PC version being there for you)   Grin

...PS: It's not just a replacement disc, but the whole box all over again!

Hey, elsewhere in this thread "MrFoxter" wrote that "The back side of the box says that there should be a Linux version on DVD, too."  Can you confirm if that's right?  (with all the drama about the dual OSes disk mix up I can't remember now if Linux was *ever* promised or advertised)

It's definitely not mentioned on the Collector's Edition web page.

Predseda
noble citizen robot

« Reply #125 on: April 02, 2010, 08:58:47 pm »

No idea if there are Mac files on there (I assume you just can't access them due to the dual nature of the disc) but I have just installed it this minute and it is working fine.

On a side note, I never got any email replies from machinarium@mamba-games.com so don't be disheartened if you don't either.

PS: It's not just a replacement disc, but the whole box all over again!

And are there those promised bonus tracks on soundtrack CD?
Viking
citizen robot

« Reply #126 on: April 02, 2010, 11:10:38 pm »

The music CD is the same (14 tracks soundtrack). As before the mp3/flac files are also on the game disc as well as for the bonus EP. So that's a no if you were expecting the audio CD containing the bonus EP tracks. I have no issue as I usually just rip my CD collections to my MP3 player.  Smiley

Linux is still mentioned on the back of the box under the "Operating Systems" section (with the same spelling errors) but I have no idea if it's on there. It isn't advertised prominently or even on the front or spine of the box so I would say that's a 'no' on that one to be honest. The only files I can see are the 2 soundtrack folders and a single "Install-Machinarium.exe".
MrFoxter
little robot

« Reply #127 on: April 03, 2010, 01:05:33 pm »

Hey ABoretz, thanks for bumping my question!

Linux is still mentioned on the back of the box under the "Operating Systems" section (with the same spelling errors) but I have no idea if it's on there. It isn't advertised prominently or even on the front or spine of the box so I would say that's a 'no' on that one to be honest. The only files I can see are the 2 soundtrack folders and a single "Install-Machinarium.exe".

Then I guess Linux version is just another typo.

I think we can be glad that PC/MAC version is now successfully out. I'm happy that Mamba is so responsible and instead of forcing us to return wrong copies sends us new ones free of charge. Thanks Wink
RedDanDoc
citizen robot

« Reply #128 on: April 03, 2010, 01:26:13 pm »

I recieved my copy today and I'm really enjoying the game.

Thanks very much P V. I guess you've been a little bit busy of late I bet this little distribution fiasco has been a nightmare for you  Grin

Thanks for your hardwork in sorting out this mess. It's very much appreciated.

I will reccomend this game to all my Colleagues, friends and Family.

Peace.
razputin
noble citizen robot

« Reply #129 on: April 03, 2010, 02:07:05 pm »

Thanks, that is my case and I am bummed....  Sad
MogalBogal
little robot

« Reply #130 on: April 03, 2010, 06:00:18 pm »

Well the community asked me to come back and say how it panned out and I'm glad to say a replacement copy came in the post today. Quite surprised at how quickly it came, I only emailed them on Tuesday. They replied asking for my address, which I gave and asked if I needed to send them the faulty copy, I didnt didnt get a reply then the game came in the post two days later. Tried the disc and it works fine, installed without a problem Smiley
fracture7924
little rusty robot

« Reply #131 on: April 06, 2010, 06:31:04 pm »

How long should I wait before emailing them again? I sent an email including proof and address 12 days ago and have yet to recieve a reply or disc.
jst65
space invader

« Reply #132 on: April 06, 2010, 07:04:50 pm »

Dunno, not counting Easter holydays, I'd wait two or three more days so it's 2 weeks Smiley
mambag
citizen robot

« Reply #133 on: April 06, 2010, 07:41:54 pm »

Hey Fracture 7924 - can you send me your details and I will check where yours is?

Thanks!
Lamkin
Global Moderator

« Reply #134 on: April 07, 2010, 05:40:52 am »

My replacement copy arrived in the mail today. I live in the U.S., and that only took about a week. Not bad at all. =o)
« Last Edit: April 07, 2010, 05:44:13 am by Lamkin » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 17
  Print  

Jump to: