Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 07:33:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 17
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Mamba Games Retail Machinarium Thread  (Read 387195 times)
Predseda
noble citizen robot

« Reply #135 on: April 07, 2010, 09:15:41 am »

I will probably die by age before I get anything. Paid for 2 copies 2 months ago and? Nothing.  Angry
Lamkin
Global Moderator

« Reply #136 on: April 07, 2010, 09:27:54 am »

Are you in the U.S., Predseda? Have you e-mailed Petro in the last week or two?
« Last Edit: April 07, 2010, 09:35:36 am by Lamkin » Logged
craigs822
little rusty robot

« Reply #137 on: April 07, 2010, 01:34:26 pm »

Hi All,

Just want to say i bought the collectors edition on Saturday. That night i found out it didn't have the PC version on the disk. After some digging i emailed the address on this thread.

On Tuesday (bear in mind Monday was a ank holiday here) i got a response saying a new version would be sent
On Wednesday i got the new version, with the PC game on the disk.

Can't complain about service like that, if only all companies were the same!
Predseda
noble citizen robot

« Reply #138 on: April 07, 2010, 01:48:04 pm »

Are you in the U.S., Predseda? Have you e-mailed Petro in the last week or two?

Yes, March 31. And I am in Czech Republic, where the game originated. It is more sad, then.
mambag
citizen robot

« Reply #139 on: April 07, 2010, 03:26:03 pm »

Hi Predseda - I have checked and both your versions have left - you should receive very soon!

PV!
Predseda
noble citizen robot

« Reply #140 on: April 07, 2010, 08:47:53 pm »

Awaiting nervously  Wink
razputin
noble citizen robot

« Reply #141 on: April 08, 2010, 01:01:35 pm »

Hi Predseda - I have checked and both your versions have left - you should receive very soon!

PV!

Hello PV, have you shipped any to Canada yet?
Chronis
citizen robot

« Reply #142 on: April 08, 2010, 04:58:02 pm »

My replacement copy arrived in the mail today. I live in the U.S., and that only took about a week. Not bad at all. =o)

Good sign. Maybe I'll finally get my copy.  Shocked
Frost82
noble citizen robot

« Reply #143 on: April 08, 2010, 06:33:33 pm »

Maybe I should send another mail to mamba just in case.
Fusca
little robot

« Reply #144 on: April 08, 2010, 07:31:51 pm »

Hi there all!

Just wanted to know for sure if the Collectors edition that is sold at cdwow.com is completely in english... because i went to machinarium site and there it still says only 3 languages and none is english =) just wanted to make sure because i really want to buy the collectors edition!

Thanks for the trouble!
Predseda
noble citizen robot

« Reply #145 on: April 08, 2010, 08:38:15 pm »

PV!

I am a bit confused. I got an envelope from you today. I opened it and there was only one Machinarium inside, although I bought two. Did you send it in 2 separate letters?
ABoretz
god of all robots

« Reply #146 on: April 08, 2010, 08:40:53 pm »

Just wanted to know for sure if the Collectors edition that is sold at cdwow.com is completely in english... because i went to machinarium site and there it still says only 3 languages and none is english =) just wanted to make sure because i really want to buy the collectors edition!

Hi Fusca,
Notice that cdwow.com states "Due to high demand, this item is temporarily out of stock"?  That's probably because Mamba has recalled the first releases of the English Collector's Edition and are having to re-send the fixed versions to all resellers (read this post for specifics).  You'll have to wait or choose to buy directly from The Source: Mamba (who, as you can see on this thread, are actively involved in servicing all customer complaints/issues, so they're cool).

As for why the Machinarium.net site still only lists the other 3 languages, read this post.  It's a fair bet that Amanita Design is waiting until they are absolutely certain that the corrected disks are perfect.

Just my two cents.   Smiley

« Last Edit: April 08, 2010, 08:43:51 pm by ABoretz » Logged
Fusca
little robot

« Reply #147 on: April 08, 2010, 10:11:43 pm »

Hi Fusca,
Notice that cdwow.com states "Due to high demand, this item is temporarily out of stock"?  That's probably because Mamba has recalled the first releases of the English Collector's Edition and are having to re-send the fixed versions to all resellers (read this post for specifics).  You'll have to wait or choose to buy directly from The Source: Mamba (who, as you can see on this thread, are actively involved in servicing all customer complaints/issues, so they're cool).

As for why the Machinarium.net site still only lists the other 3 languages, read this post.  It's a fair bet that Amanita Design is waiting until they are absolutely certain that the corrected disks are perfect.

Just my two cents.   Smiley

Thank you ABoretz for you fast answer!! Ok, ill wait then for cdwow to have them again with the re fixed English version! It's worth the wait, like till now since Amanita said it would release an collectors edition! =)
Cheers m8!
DonalA
little rusty robot

« Reply #148 on: April 09, 2010, 01:28:58 pm »

Just to saw that I ordered the collectors from Play.com way back as an advance order, the faulty DVD arrived on the 29yth of march.
I informed machinarium on the 30th by e-mail, supplying various details about purchase order etc.

I did not get any email reply, but today (9th April) a functional PC DVD arrived to me in Ieland shipped from the UK (from LAce Group).
It also installed okay Smiley ..and came with the full collector edition box (which is lovely by the way, and the walkthrough printout is very cool).

I am pleasantly suprised, obviously somebody is trying their best to make up for the mistake.

Regards,
    Donal
« Last Edit: April 09, 2010, 01:30:32 pm by DonalA » Logged
RedDanDoc
citizen robot

« Reply #149 on: April 09, 2010, 05:19:14 pm »

Ive recieved another copy of the game they already sent me one last week. Is there an adress where I can post back my extra copy ?
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 17
  Print  

Jump to: