Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:48:18 pm

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 17
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Mamba Games Retail Machinarium Thread  (Read 385799 times)
jst65
space invader

« Reply #150 on: April 09, 2010, 07:37:42 pm »

This is kind of getting a "I <3 Machinarium (and Mamba too)" thread Smiley
Predseda
noble citizen robot

« Reply #151 on: April 09, 2010, 08:55:16 pm »

Ive recieved another copy of the game they already sent me one last week. Is there an adress where I can post back my extra copy ?

I got one instead of two  Roll Eyes
razputin
noble citizen robot

« Reply #152 on: April 10, 2010, 12:54:19 am »

This is kind of getting a "I <3 Machinarium (and Mamba too)" thread Smiley
Not for me, I still have not received anything yet, and I have had no response to my requests here or their email.
I am very disappointed...

« Last Edit: April 10, 2010, 03:32:23 am by razputin » Logged
mambag
citizen robot

« Reply #153 on: April 10, 2010, 08:05:05 am »

Razputin - Im tyring to get through as many emails as possible, please can you email me again with the note on email "PV MACHINARIUM URGENT" please use an "URGENT" Sign also - I really am going as quick as I can - if you send me your details again, I will personally send one out to you Monday when back in the office.... Thanks a lot PV!
razputin
noble citizen robot

« Reply #154 on: April 10, 2010, 03:38:54 pm »

Razputin - Im tyring to get through as many emails as possible, please can you email me again with the note on email "PV MACHINARIUM URGENT" please use an "URGENT" Sign also - I really am going as quick as I can - if you send me your details again, I will personally send one out to you Monday when back in the office.... Thanks a lot PV!

Done. I also included a screengrab of my order page in the email. Thanks. 
Predseda
noble citizen robot

« Reply #155 on: April 12, 2010, 07:55:22 pm »

I will have to send also "URGENT" subject mail, I asked why I received only one copy of Machinarium instead of two I paid for, both here and via email, and also without reply  Angry
countjabberwock
little robot

« Reply #156 on: April 13, 2010, 02:40:48 pm »

7 days ago I received a mail from Mamba that finally my package has been shipped. It arrived today but in a worse condition:
http://img718.imageshack.us/i/damagedpackage.jpg/

It was shipped in a simple envelope and not a safe bubble wrapped package. After opening the package I realized that the box has been badly damaged in one corner (the whole corner is missing):
http://img31.imageshack.us/i/boxtv.jpg/

I could live with that but unfortunately the poster and and art book were damaged too. Again a whole edge is missing and when I unfold the poster it looks like a silhouette - 10x10mm holes all over the poster.  Angry
http://img180.imageshack.us/i/holesy.jpg/

Is it possible to get a replacement for the damaged poster? As I said I can live with the damaged box and the DVD is fine. I don't want a second box. But I can't use the poster with all these holes so I'm asking if it's possible to ship me a single new poster/artbook?
Predseda
noble citizen robot

« Reply #157 on: April 13, 2010, 10:06:54 pm »

Today Machinarium was released as a BUDGET in our country and I still dont have the full version, I PREORDERED! I am going to be very angry!!!!
Frost82
noble citizen robot

« Reply #158 on: April 14, 2010, 04:57:19 pm »

Got my new copy in the mail today! Smiley
And yes it contains mac-version and the disc reads as "machinarium" instead of just "my disc" with nice cover-artwork in the folder when opened.

Thank you! Cheesy
Steedus
noble citizen robot

« Reply #159 on: April 16, 2010, 06:29:33 am »

Wow .. saw the retail edition in my local EB Games store. Looked very nice, but they were charging $50 for it. Rip.
williefenetre
little robot

« Reply #160 on: April 16, 2010, 05:59:16 pm »

I received on April 6 the following reply to my status request of April 1:  "Hello.  A version has already left, our system updates every 24 hours, but due to this issue it may take longer than expected. Regards. MG"

I am in the U.S., paid for "flat rate" shipping.

Anyone else in the U.S. (or not) have any idea how long it should take?  Assuming my copy was sent on April 6 it has been 10 days, may not need to worry about it until over two weeks, but thought it see what others' experiences have been.

Many thanks to all for this very helpful forum.

ABoretz
god of all robots

« Reply #161 on: April 16, 2010, 10:25:15 pm »

Wow .. saw the retail edition in my local EB Games store. Looked very nice, but they were charging $50 for it. Rip.

Yep.  Machinarium is showing up all over the place.  (I hope Amanita Design is getting a fare share of the selling price)

Anyway, FWIW - per your mention - I found these EB Games store links that are selling Machinarium...
Oz - http://www.ebgames.com.au/pc-149884-Machinarium-Collectors-Edition-PC  ($48.00)
Aotearoa* - http://www.ebgames.co.nz/pc/product.cfm?id=16556&refer=smallhero  ($49.99)

(it's still cheaper from Mamba :-)

« Last Edit: April 16, 2010, 10:27:00 pm by ABoretz » Logged
jst65
space invader

« Reply #162 on: April 16, 2010, 11:05:29 pm »

Anyone else in the U.S. (or not) have any idea how long it should take?  Assuming my copy was sent on April 6 it has been 10 days, may not need to worry about it until over two weeks, but thought it see what others' experiences have been.
Same here, in Italy Smiley I Will wait
Neil
citizen robot

« Reply #163 on: April 17, 2010, 09:46:08 pm »

Hi All,

Please forward all required information to the following email address:

machinarium@mamba-games.com

Please include:

Proof of Purchase (or order number for your vendor)
Address to where the disc is to be delivered to,

We will then update you shortly when to expect the MAC version on disc.

Regards.
Jason

Just discovered this today, are the replacements still being distributed?

I bought two copies (one for myself and one for a friend) and I've forwarded the two email receipts to Mamba. Hopefully they'll send me two discs so I can pass one along to my friend.
Chronis
citizen robot

« Reply #164 on: April 19, 2010, 01:40:03 am »

I haven't been able to mention it until now, but i got my copy early in the week. Sadly, like countjabberwock, it got a little damaged during the trip. Luckily, only the slip cover was affected so i'm happy.  Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 17
  Print  

Jump to: