Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:58:52 pm

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Mamba Games Retail Machinarium Thread  (Read 385820 times)
ABoretz
god of all robots

« Reply #210 on: July 11, 2010, 12:47:26 am »

Are you writing to the correct email address?

See this thread: http://machinarium.net/forum/index.php/topic,806.msg4818.html#msg4818

You should be writing to machinarium@mamba-games.com
And, the last we heard, the name of the contact responsible for Mamba disk bugs is Petro Vanezzia, not Jason.

Good luck!  And please let us know when you eventually get the right disks.  (it would be good to know whether or not problems are getting worked out)   ~Alex

ukpetd
citizen robot

« Reply #211 on: July 14, 2010, 12:43:02 pm »

I've emailed the sorry saga to the address you suggested. I'm not holding my breath.
ABoretz
god of all robots

« Reply #212 on: July 14, 2010, 09:43:35 pm »

...I'm not holding my breath.

That's a good thing! Otherwise you won't be around long enough to see how this all turns out...
 Grin 

(Hope you won't have to wait too long for your PC disk to arrive)

« Last Edit: July 14, 2010, 09:45:40 pm by ABoretz » Logged
Zak_Gordon
little robot

« Reply #213 on: July 26, 2010, 11:25:38 am »

Here is a list(with my personal details edited out) of the emails i've been sending mamba games, this first was on the 6th of July, i've not had one reply!:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ATTN: Petro Vanezzia: No PC version on my paid for retail collectors edition pack!‏
Sent:    22 July 2010 10:06:57
To:    machinariumCustomerSupport mamba-games (machinarium@mamba-games.com)

Hello Petro please find below the three previous emails i've sent about this, the first back on the 6th of July and still no response from anyone. My '28 day return' policy for the high street store GAME has expired(as you can tell from the date of my purchase of this game given on the receipt details in my first email).

I'm getting tempted to simply come over(as you are based in London):

Mamba Games
Office 404
4th Floor
Albany House
324/326 Regent Street
London
W1B 3HH
UK

And demand what i paid for - if i don't hear back from you soon please expect a personal visit, as i also live in London(see my postal address in my first email). Smiley

I've also joined the forums at the machinarium website(user zak gordon) and will start to post my situation there if it will help the process at all.

I hope to hear something, from somebody at Mamba games soon. Just to make it clear - i'm after the PC version of the game(i only got a Mac one in my Collectors Edition(which i can't run).

yours sincerely,

Zak Gordon

----------------------------------------------------------------

To: machinarium@mamba-games.com
Subject: FW: No PC version on my paid for retail collectors edition pack!
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 10:08:53 +0100

Just to remind you i'm still waiting to hear back from you. I can't now return my game to the GAME store as the 28 day return policy has expired, and i still have the MAC only version, even though i paid for the PC DVD version. I'll post on the Machinarium forums as that seems to get some response.

I live in London, and i think you are based in London also, so this is really easy to sort out in terms of postage. Please give me some kind of response asap,

yours sincerely,

Zak.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Subject: FW: No PC version on my paid for retail collectors edition pack!
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 09:59:09 +0100

Just to remind you i'm still waiting to hear back about this

Zak

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Subject: No PC version on my paid for retail collectors edition pack!
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2010 13:12:15 +0100

In relation to this post on the Machinarium forums that i read:

"Hi All,

Please forward all required information to the following email address:

machinarium@mamba-games.com

Please include:

Proof of Purchase (or order number for your vendor)
Address to where the disc is to be delivered to,

We will then update you shortly when to expect the MAC version on disc.

Regards.
Jason"

-------------------------------

I'm a uk customer who bought the Machinarium Collectors Edition(PC DVD-ROM) from the high street store Game. It came with the two disks(game and music disks) and all the artwork etc, but it seems i probably only have the Mac version on my game DVD as it doesn't autoplay when in both my computers and on browsing the DVD i see no '.exe' type files anywhere or anything that can launch the game on PC. I suspect i've got one of the 'Mac only' versions i've seen talked about on the forums.

I really want this game, so rather than go for a shop return i would like to receive a working PC version of this game please Smiley

These are the details you requested above:

Proof of Purchase:

Shop address game bought from:

Game Stores Group LTD
64-66 Clarence Street,
Kingston-Upon-Thames,
Surrey
KT1 1NP

0871 594 0066(i guess the shops telephone number?)

Order details on receipt:

24/06/2010 13:58 (date+time of purchase) [code********* code**********](not sure about what these numbers are)

[code***************] PC MACHINARIUM 19.99

Address to post PC game too:

Mr Zak Gordon
[**********************]
[****************]
[****************]
London
U.K.

[****************]

([***************]Details editied out in this post - included in the actual email sent)

I look forward to hearing from you and hope this mistake wont put you off helping other interesting indie games like Machinarium get the retail shelf space they deserve.

Yours sincerely,

Zak Gordon.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So are these guys still in business? Anyone currently getting any information back from them? It's getting close to me calling trading standards about them, but i'll try this forum first before making a personal visit to their company address to get what i've paid for.
Some kind of reply would be nice.

ABoretz
god of all robots

« Reply #214 on: July 26, 2010, 09:17:22 pm »

"ATTN: Petro Vanezzia: No PC version on my paid for retail collectors edition pack!"  ...I've also joined the forums at the machinarium website(user zak gordon) and will start to post my situation there if it will help the process at all.

Welcome Zak.  Petro (or someone at Mamba) will definitely take care of your problem.  For assurance read forum member williefenetre's two posts within this thread:  Reply #181 on April 29, 2010 and Reply #202 on May 07, 2010 and note that it took a month for the replacement disk to arrive.

BTW, have you tried contacting Mamba using their "contact us" page?
Here's the link: http://www.mamba-games.co.uk/contact-us-i-7.html

Good luck and please post an update when your disk arrives.
~Alex

ukpetd
citizen robot

« Reply #215 on: July 28, 2010, 12:54:59 pm »

The web site http://www.mamba-games.co.uk and any other pages starting with this address is unreachable!

Have they gone belly up?
ABoretz
god of all robots

« Reply #216 on: July 28, 2010, 04:48:22 pm »

The web site http://www.mamba-games.co.uk and any other pages starting with this address is unreachable!

Have they gone belly up?

I just reached the mamba site via the link you gave at 07:30 PST July 28th.

ukpetd
citizen robot

« Reply #217 on: July 28, 2010, 07:51:36 pm »

Yes, it's now reachable again, phew!
Zak_Gordon
little robot

« Reply #218 on: August 06, 2010, 04:52:09 pm »

Just to update that after sending an email directly to mamba-games on their site here:

http://www.mamba-games.co.uk/contact-us-i-7.html

and pointing them to my post above, well i got a reply from Jason after a few days and a couple of days later(today) i received my new copy that had the PC .exe version of the game on the disk. So thanks to Jason for sorting that out. If other people are not getting any response try using that link above to get hold of them, it might be they are not checking here very often?

Zak Gordon.
Marco.drum
citizen robot

« Reply #219 on: August 30, 2010, 03:55:49 pm »

Hey guys,
I bought a Machinarium Collector's Edition copy directly on the Mamba games website on 10th August...but my copy still have to arrive...I live in Italy, so it's not so far away from England...
I sent them 3 emails, 2 via the Mamba games' contact page, one to the email for the machinarium collector's edition problem that has been discussed here for a while...but still no answer...suggestions?
TermingBoss
little robot

« Reply #220 on: August 31, 2010, 02:44:30 pm »

Hello!

I bought Machinarium from Play.com back in March, but I opened it just two weeks ago.
My DVD has only the MAC-files, and I have a PC.
I have sent Mamba Games two e-mails about the problem, but I have not received any answer.
 Undecided

Should I write another e-mail to them, or should I wait a little bit longer?

I saw that the contact from Mamba was posting messages very often in March and April on this thread.
Why hasn't he posted any messages after April?

Regards,
TermingBoss
Marco.drum
citizen robot

« Reply #221 on: September 05, 2010, 04:01:02 pm »

really don't know what to do guys...just sent a week ago another email either to the mamba games and to the machinarium@mambagames email...but no answer yet...what can I do?
Marco.drum
citizen robot

« Reply #222 on: September 06, 2010, 10:04:04 am »

mmmm...
the webiste seems down..but not only down, also it seems that it has been canceled...mmmmm, I'm beginning to gettin' worried a lot...
ABoretz
god of all robots

« Reply #223 on: September 08, 2010, 07:21:10 am »

mmmm...
the webiste seems down..but not only down, also it seems that it has been canceled...mmmmm, I'm beginning to gettin' worried a lot...

I just checked and the Mamba site is up and running.

Link: http://www.mamba-games.co.uk/machinarium-collectors-edition-p-55.html

Have you looked in your email SPAM folder?  (the reply you've been waiting for may have been redirected there)

Also, please take the time to read ALL the posts in this thread to help calm your concerns.  Note how many times people posted saying "I haven't gotten the disk I was promised!" followed by "Got the disk."  Everyone that asked for one e-v-e-n-t-u-a-l-l-y got one.   Wink
ukpetd
citizen robot

« Reply #224 on: September 09, 2010, 04:30:11 pm »

I'm still waiting for a working copy. Exchanged emails with Jason. Promised a new copy. Nothing arrived.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17
  Print  

Jump to: