Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 02:57:08 pm

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Problems buying the game  (Read 6539 times)
rikkus
little rusty robot

« on: January 30, 2010, 07:40:57 pm »

I'm having some trouble buying the game...

When I go here: https://sites.fastspring.com/amanitadesign/instant/machinarium (from the game website) I get an error:

-------

HTTP Status 500 -

type Exception report

description The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

exception

javax.servlet.ServletException: /view.xml @2,87 src="WEB-INF/driver/#{HostedNodeRequest.top.driver.driverId}/view#{host:viewPath()}": Error reading 'driverId' on type org.javassist.tmp.java.lang.Object_$$_javassist_seam_7
   javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet.service(FacesServlet.java:277)
   org.tuckey.web.filters.urlrewrite.NormalRewrittenUrl.doRewrite(NormalRewrittenUrl.java:195)
   org.tuckey.web.filters.urlrewrite.RuleChain.handleRewrite(RuleChain.java:159)
   org.tuckey.web.filters.urlrewrite.RuleChain.doRules(RuleChain.java:141)
   org.tuckey.web.filters.urlrewrite.UrlRewriter.processRequest(UrlRewriter.java:90)
   org.tuckey.web.filters.urlrewrite.UrlRewriteFilter.doFilter(UrlRewriteFilter.java:406)
   com.brightmarket.web.UTF8Filter.doFilter(UTF8Filter.java:45)
   org.jboss.web.tomcat.filters.ReplyHeaderFilter.doFilter(ReplyHeaderFilter.java:96)

[further stuff elided]

I tried again and got the same error. The third time, I got in and chose to pay by paypal, but was told by your site at https://sites.fastspring.com/amanitadesign/order/customer that I must enter my name and address. I don't want to hand my postal address out to random people on the web, which is one reason I like to pay by paypal.

So for the moment I've given up. Any advice?

ABoretz
god of all robots

« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2010, 11:21:43 pm »

Thanks for the heads up.  This is probably just a glitch on Fastspring's end.  (it's happened before)
About the mailing address issue, you're not the first to comment on this.  It has come up in discussions here on the forum before.
A change in that policy may be possible.  If things change it will be announced on the forum.  (please don't give up hope Smiley )

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: