Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 04:36:18 pm

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My idea of a new Samorost or other cosmic adventure game  (Read 6885 times)
cosmicrophone
little robot

« on: March 05, 2010, 11:22:06 pm »

This is just something that occured to me today--A new cosmic adventure game like the two Samorosts would be like this:

An organic, sentient spaceship bearing resemblance to a dragon and a bird arrives on the PJ character's home world, asking for his help. Way out in the far reaches of space, there is a planet almost exactly like Earth, but in the shape of a human-no joke;

the continents double as its body armor--the "arctic" and "antarctic" sections are the top of its head, hands, and feet; desert on front of torso with 3 rivers in an upside-down Y-shape; primitive villages with temperate forests and fields a bit like the first level of Samorost 2 on the arms; rainforest on the back and shoulders; a rocky terrain on the pelvis and thighs; volcanic landscape on calves; and mountainous area as face, with rivers and lakes outlining the eyes, nose, and mouth.

and this entity also has a highly intelligent mind, but speaks in a god-like telepathical voice.

the situation is that this thing has encountered an enemy almost exactly like Galactus, they waged war against each other-which could destroy every surrounding system-including where this protagonist lives-unless the player accepts the mission, goes to this planet-man's surface, and talks him out of battling. Or rather, fixes a problem within his head that is causing this rage and vileness. From there, the enemy will be banished for good.

Secret: the Galactus-like enemy is actually just a "Mecha", controlled by those 3 evil robots from Machinarium.

What do you think? I won't care if this is called weird or not. I made a drawing, but I don't know how to place it in this forum.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: