Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:21:43 am

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [OST] The Glasshouse With Butterfly  (Read 21730 times)
jst65
space invader

« on: March 22, 2010, 09:03:21 pm »

Tomáš,

This is pure beauty.

Aaahhh. I had to write it down Smiley
BTW has anyone posted a poll about favourite track yet? (would make little sense to me tho, as I'm playing this record over and over and still can't pick my fave one Smiley )
Exile
little rusty robot

« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2010, 12:53:54 am »

I nearly start to cry every time I hear this song, really Cheesy

Every now and then when it rains I just sit by the window, with this song turned on... It sound strange, but it's quite nice Smiley)

Tomas, thank you for this song thank you!!
jst65
space invader

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2010, 03:30:34 pm »

Exile Smiley Well I have played it hundreds of times now and still moves me.
Mr Ademistren
little robot

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2010, 08:15:52 pm »

(I from russia) Мне нравится! Спокойная хорошая музыка. Не стыдно послушать в авто! Cheesy
Lebostein
citizen robot

« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2010, 01:10:05 pm »

Yeah! Great song!

I love "By The Wall" from the Bonus-Soundtrack.

The best soundtrack I've bought ever. The playback counter of this album is so high like no other! Wonderful piece of music!
« Last Edit: August 20, 2010, 01:14:08 pm by Lebostein » Logged
masorost
citizen robot

« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2010, 12:49:39 am »

my favourite is "By The Wall", shame it wasn't included on official soundtrack... maybe one of my most favourite tracks ever
but butterfly is also nice:)
jst65
space invader

« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2010, 09:20:58 am »

(I from russia) Мне нравится! Спокойная хорошая музыка. Не стыдно послушать в авто! Cheesy
Google translation: "I like it! Calm is good music. Do not be ashamed to listen in the car!" Smiley
divit
black cap brotherhood member

« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2010, 08:23:13 pm »

Even the smiley translates? ahahahaha....ha...sorry
 I like this track too  Smiley
Wrenbot
captain robot

[ '-' ]

« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2010, 03:20:14 pm »

+1

Machinarium's entire OST is beautiful, and inseparable from the gameplay experience itself, just like the artwork.

YAY Samorost 3!!! Now just waiting for Machinarium 2!! ^^
Karhu
little robot

« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2010, 09:00:05 pm »

The OST is truly something else. When you are wandering in the forest I suppose you should enjoy the nature sound, e.g. bird twitter and the wind, but I can't resist putting on my headphones and listen to this soundtrack sometimes.
ABoretz
god of all robots

« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2010, 06:12:42 am »

Quote from: Karhu
The OST is truly something else. When you are wandering in the forest I suppose you should enjoy the nature sound, e.g. bird twitter and the wind, but I can't resist putting on my headphones and listen to this soundtrack sometimes.

That's a great idea.  In fact, besides giving you a great chance to fully focus on and enjoy Floex's music, it also makes you smarter! 
Check out my Spring Time post on this subject: "Spend more time in nature!"   Smiley

Karhu
little robot

« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2010, 09:27:08 am »

Check out my Spring Time post on this subject: "Spend more time in nature!"   Smiley

Heh, yeah, I looked at it the other day, and it reminded me of how important it is to enjoy nature. So that's why I forced myself to wake up early this morning and take the car to the local nature reserve. Nature is a great place for reflection and thinking. And listening to Floex.  Wink

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: