Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:25:23 pm

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Any controls other than mouse?  (Read 9925 times)
rusty_old_robot
little robot

« on: August 13, 2010, 08:44:46 am »

Hi, I just bought this game (collector's edition). Thing is, there's no readme file or manual except for the walkthrough booklet which is in pictures. So before I start, is it just point and click, or is there anything else I need to know?
Thanks
popsUlfr
Global Moderator
black cap brotherhood boss

Houndeye

« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2010, 10:14:20 am »

Hi, I just bought this game (collector's edition). Thing is, there's no readme file or manual except for the walkthrough booklet which is in pictures. So before I start, is it just point and click, or is there anything else I need to know?
Thanks

Hello rusty_old_robot and welcome to these fine forums!  Wink

To answer your question: yes, Machinarium is pretty much a point&click adventure game (where you use your mouse to get around). There are some parts like the arcade machines or unlocking the incorporated walkthrough that can be operated with the arrow keys and space bar.
The keyboard keys are not available in Linux but since you said you had the collector's edition of the game (and the Linux version doesn't come on them to my knowledge?)  you are not concerned.
rusty_old_robot
little robot

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2010, 02:23:56 pm »

Thanks very much. I only played the first few minutes but this game looks like lots of fun. I love the way the characters "talk" in pictures. I'd never even heard of this game, but I saw it in EB games and fell in love with the picture on the cover.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: