Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:43:34 am

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Please bring your games to the iPad  (Read 28041 times)
razputin
noble citizen robot

« on: September 23, 2010, 12:26:58 pm »

I would definitely repurchase Machinarium if there was an iPad version.  Wink
harlequ1n
little robot

« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2010, 02:01:05 am »

I second this, this will be the 3rd time I'll purchase the game and there'll be a 4th when it comes to PSN.
Yohmi
citizen robot

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2010, 11:21:28 am »

Same here Smiley

Apple recently said Flash-based apps could be pushed on the AppStore again. And I really think the iPad is the dreamed platform for adventure games. I’ve (re)played Broken Sword, Beneath A Steel Sky and Lechuck’s Revenge on it, it’s just marvelous. Smiley
stomachcontents
little rusty robot

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2010, 11:01:19 am »

Hey guys,

Machinarium may be a real estate nightmare on ipod/ipad, but it would be fantastic for iPad!  And you wouldn't have to worry about the piracy issue (iTunes store) and I'm sure you'd generate some serious revenue from that. This game is amazing! PLEASE guys. Make this happen. Smiley

tooredrabbit
little rusty robot

« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2010, 10:30:23 pm »

I love your games!  Now that the ban on flash generated code has been removed from Apples terms, I was wondering if there were any plans to bring games like Machinarium to the iPad? 

I would do anything to play these games on my iPad.
Pugachov
little rusty robot

« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2011, 08:01:30 pm »

I wish to add my voice to the chorus.  Yes please bring your games to the iPad.  It is the perfect format for it and the iPad needs some adventure puzzle games that are not simply find hidden object games.  I would purchase this game on the iPad in a heartbeat and you don't need to sell it for 99 cents.

Pipapu
little rusty robot

« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2011, 07:32:02 am »

I would buy it for the ipad and iphone, please!!
plsartorio22
little robot

« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2011, 01:12:15 pm »

count me in haha
gingerbeardman
little robot

« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2011, 02:33:49 pm »

me too
Alex
Global Moderator
mayor robot

« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2011, 08:16:40 pm »

Machinarium was created using Flash.  But iPad/iPod/iPhone doesn't support Flash.

Try searching for "iSwifter".

plsartorio22
little robot

« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2011, 04:09:38 am »

@alex: not to worry Cheesy, if they developed it in flash.. im sure apple has an SDK for it... there are actually games created in flash that is now in the Apps Store... Cheesy
jmortimeruk
little robot

« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2011, 10:56:34 pm »

Another vote here for Machinarium (and it's successors) to be ported to the iPad. 

I realise it's Flash based on computer platforms, but moving to non-Flash based development would surely be a great move for this charming game, making it much more portable and not at the whim of the Adobe developers for the Flash platform it currently requires.

I think if it was keenly priced at UKP1.99 or less it should attract plenty of interest, there are already some great iPad games out there that are about this price or free (supported by in-game advertising, which should be a viable alternative too for this type of game).
Alex
Global Moderator
mayor robot

« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2011, 07:37:33 pm »

Quote from: jmortimeruk

...(supported by in-game advertising, which should be a viable alternative too for this type of game).

"in-game advertising"??  Ackk!   Tongue  

And by the way...
I think if it was keenly priced at UKP1.99 or less it should attract plenty of interest,
there are already some great iPad games out there that are about this price or free
You are not taking the QUALITY of Machinarium into account.  Something as beautifully done as Machinarium does not sell for "UKP1.99 or less".  

« Last Edit: May 25, 2011, 08:50:00 pm by Alex » Logged
Alex
Global Moderator
mayor robot

« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2011, 04:31:16 am »

Quote from: me

You are not taking the QUALITY of Machinarium into account.  Something as beautifully done as Machinarium does not sell for "UKP1.99 or less".  

Well it appears that I must stand corrected.  Undecided

"Machinarium - PC Digital Download $1.99 @ D2D"
Link: http://www.direct2drive.com/8562/product/Buy-Machinarium-Download

EDIT: 5 months later...
The game is now available for the iPAD2 at the App Store for $4.99 (£3.11)

« Last Edit: November 05, 2011, 06:14:59 pm by Alex » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: