Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:21:03 pm

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: i cant electrify the cat!! [SOLVED]  (Read 17918 times)
iamrobot
citizen robot

« on: October 24, 2010, 12:38:31 am »

ok so ive done everything right on this part of the game but the cat isnt frying! the piece fell, i broke the wire, i got the piece, tied the wire the the fence, did the puzzle, unpluged the tool, pulled on the other wire, and climed bak up the pull on the cat! but all he does is just run away and come back...am i missing something? Huh please help. thanks
« Last Edit: July 28, 2012, 08:48:22 am by Alex » Logged

waiting on part 2...
ABoretz
god of all robots

« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2010, 08:17:00 pm »

If you still need help enlarge this text-> Put the extra puzzle piece in to switch on the current  Wink

iamrobot
citizen robot

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2010, 05:09:51 pm »

i did. after i got it from the bird, i put it in...nothing  Undecided

waiting on part 2...
Lamkin
Global Moderator

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2010, 07:21:27 pm »

SPOILERS BELOW

And your pieces are arranged like this, correct?

I'm not really sure how else they could be arranged and yet still look right, but I thought I'd ask anyway. =o)
« Last Edit: December 23, 2020, 02:10:14 am by Lamkin » Logged
iamrobot
citizen robot

« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2010, 08:03:33 pm »

Thank you. i was sooo sure i had the pieces ryt but i ddnt  Embarrassed i finally gor the cat

waiting on part 2...
Васёк Dj_Co|t
little robot

« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2010, 04:18:57 pm »

If you still need help enlarge this text-> Put the extra puzzle piece in to switch on the current  Wink

открой ящик на столбе и нажми на 1 из квадратов он выпадет и его заберёт птица затем подойди на мост и начни увеличиваться и уменьшаться так чтобы птица порвала провод и затем забери выпавший квадрат и вставь в ящик , а там сам поймёшь
Васёк Dj_Co|t
little robot

« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2010, 04:22:52 pm »

ok so ive done everything right on this part of the game but the cat isnt frying! the piece fell, i broke the wire, i got the piece, tied the wire the the fence, did the puzzle, unpluged the tool, pulled on the other wire, and climed bak up the pull on the cat! but all he does is just run away and come back...am i missing something? Huh please help. thanks
ты лестницу подвел ближе к трубе куда бегает кошка?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: