Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 01:48:58 am

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Machinarium Soundtracks  (Read 10935 times)
RainingTip
« on: November 21, 2010, 10:53:43 am »

Hello everybody. Because I love this game so much I decided to put the soundtracks as many others did on YouTube. All the 19 soundtracks are uploaded and you can listen to them in HD 720p. Best sound and a good wallpaper to look at while you listen to the great soundtracks.

- Below is my channel with the Machinarium Soundtracks -
   > deleted by mod <

Soundtracks composed by Tomas Dvorak. It is also written in the videos' description.
Hope you'll like them! Smiley

Thanks!
« Last Edit: November 22, 2010, 07:36:04 am by ABoretz » Logged
ABoretz
god of all robots

« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2010, 07:34:51 am »

Hi RainingTip,
Welcome to The Forum and thank you for your enthusiastic contributions.  However...

Quote from: RainingTip
Because I love this game so much I decided to put the soundtracks as many others did on YouTube.

I am originally from New York City and I do not know if there is a saying like this in Romania but where I come from there is one that goes, "If your friend says he is going to jump off the Brooklyn bridge that does not mean that it is okay for you to jump with him!"   Wink

Yes, there are other persons that have uploaded Floex's music on YouTube.  But that does not mean that it is OKAY for you to do so also.

Please delete your YouTube channel to allow Floex to EARN HIS RENT!

RainingTip
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2010, 08:36:18 am »

Ok. I thought it was like a disclaimer. But ok I will delete no problem
ABoretz
god of all robots

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2010, 07:33:39 pm »

Thanks!   Smiley

Marina
little robot

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2011, 08:12:43 am »

Было бы неплохо, если на сайте выкладывали все новые саундтреки. я бы с радостью заходила почаще :-)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: