Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 08:42:44 am

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 00,01,10,11 Folders  (Read 12923 times)
Frankel
little robot

« on: December 23, 2010, 10:24:25 pm »

Hi! I just bought the dvd italian version of Machinarium and i really enjoy this game. I just have one question: I use Mac OS X and to install Machinarium i copied the folder "Machinarium" from the .dmg file to my applications folder. In this folder there are the App and four directories named 00, 01, 10, 11 (binaries digits I guess) with a lot of files insides.
What are these folders? Is correct that thay stay inside the principal directory of Machinarium? Or I can copy them in another directory (e.g. Library..)?

Thanks in advance!
Lamkin
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2010, 10:30:16 pm »

Is correct that thay stay inside the principal directory of Machinarium?

Yes, you need to keep them where they are. =o)
nicolas
Global Moderator
space invader

pains-aux-raisins-based life-form.

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2010, 10:44:23 pm »

What are these folders?
They contain all data of the game (levels, images, sounds, music, help pages, etc) Wink
Frankel
little robot

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2010, 10:47:58 pm »

Ok thanks for your answers  Smiley Another little question: Do i have the possibility to have only the app icon on my application folder? (and not the folder with all these files)
Lamkin
Global Moderator

« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2010, 11:06:35 pm »

Ok thanks for your answers  Smiley Another little question: Do i have the possibility to have only the app icon on my application folder? (and not the folder with all these files)
Not currently, no. However, one of the forum members had done this with Samorost2...but there hadn't been any .app file up until then, as it was similar to how Samorost1 is packaged.

One suggestion is that if the look of the generic folder icon bothers you, simply copy and paste the Machinarium.app icon onto the icon of the Machinarium folder.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2020, 01:38:24 am by Lamkin » Logged
Frankel
little robot

« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2010, 11:27:47 pm »

Ok thanks! I'll contact this member in pm!

About the icon, i thought the same thing but I'd like to have a "standalone" app file  Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: