Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 09:54:25 am

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bonus tracks for Humble Indie Bundle buyers?  (Read 11833 times)
Samushighwind
little robot

« on: December 24, 2010, 03:11:10 am »

I, as well as many others, bought the Humble Indie Bundle and its recent successor-- which is how I came across Machinarium and its soundtrack.  I love everything about it, but I was disappointed when I got to the soundtrack and realized my favorite tracks (the party ones) were left out.  On one hand, I can find them by tuning into the radio at the top of the tower and screwing around with the knobs-- but on the other hand, this is a hassle, and certainly not an adequate solution if I want to stick these songs into my music library.

I understand that those who purchased the Mamba Games Collector's Edition of Machinarium received some bonus tracks-- I assume these tracks are the ones I mentioned, and those which were announced and then forgotten in an Amanita Design blog post from 2009 (http://machinarium.net/blog/2009/10/17/machinarium-soundtrack-independent-download/).

I assume it wouldn't be too much trouble to extend listening rights for these bonus tracks to all those who have previously purchased the game, including purchasers of the Humble Indie Bundle like me.  It was moments like the ones during which I heard these bonus tracks that I realized how special and groundbreaking this game really is.  I'd like to relive them.

Thanks!
jadamo
little rusty robot

« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2010, 04:01:33 am »

Hey there.

It's already available if you activate the bundle with steam. It's in the steam/steamapps/common/Bonus EP MP3s directory. All 5 songs and the EP cover are in there.
Samushighwind
little robot

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2010, 04:06:46 am »

Does this mean I have to switch to Windows to get them?  ugh...
Lamkin
Global Moderator

« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2010, 06:15:36 am »

Those tracks are also available here:
https://innerfx.bandcamp.com/album/machinarium-soundtrack-bonus-ep-free-dwnld
« Last Edit: December 23, 2020, 01:29:33 am by Lamkin » Logged
Samushighwind
little robot

« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2010, 06:20:39 am »

Ah, thanks!
Samushighwind
little robot

« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2010, 05:50:56 pm »

Hey, uh, any chance we could have that jazz guitar thing from the radio that played before the woman threw it out the window?
Lamkin
Global Moderator

« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2010, 06:01:01 pm »

It's titled "The End (Prague Radio)" and is on the main soundtrack. ;o)
Samushighwind
little robot

« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2010, 07:03:27 pm »

Haha, ok.  I was expecting it somewhere in the middle.

Thanks!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: