Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 07:35:53 am

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Auditorium  (Read 9183 times)
nicolas
Global Moderator
space invader

pains-aux-raisins-based life-form.

« on: January 15, 2011, 12:27:22 pm »

Hello,
I don't usually post personal work on forums, but as some parts of this one is discreetly inspired by Amanita's works ambiance (for instance the title and its animation), you may partly like it . Smiley

Auditorium is a very short film made these last four days with three friends. Was our first experience in filming/animating/compositing. It follows a creature that live with sounds and music.

We'll love to read your feedback! Smiley
« Last Edit: January 15, 2011, 02:04:44 pm by Nicosmos » Logged
RainingTip
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2011, 12:44:50 pm »

I have watched it and it's amazing. I don't know how to make the drums move w/o hands. Cool, did u also uploaded this on YouTube?
ABoretz
god of all robots

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2011, 07:36:24 pm »

Great work!  The way you animated your main character makes him/her/it interesting and like-able.
BTW, "ALOHA!" to whoever plays the Ukulele on your crew.  (I'm a Uker too) 

nicolas
Global Moderator
space invader

pains-aux-raisins-based life-form.

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2011, 07:21:03 pm »

Quote from: RainingTip
I have watched it and it's amazing. I don't know how to make the drums move w/o hands. Cool, did u also uploaded this on YouTube?
Quote from: ABoretz
Great work!  The way you animated your main character makes him/her/it interesting and like-able.
BTW, "ALOHA!" to whoever plays the Ukulele on your crew.  (I'm a Uker too) 

Thank you for your comments! Smiley All elements are in fact moved by hand, but always off-screen, even for the cymbal. The film isn't on YouTube. And I am the one who plays the ukulele, or - rather - who tries to produce  sounds with it, as I am still beginning... for three years now. Grin
RainingTip
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2011, 10:30:35 am »

Thank you for answers. It's just preety cool to don't see the hands in there  Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: