Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 12:41:01 am

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: can't buy boxed Samorost 2 anymore  (Read 36133 times)
nmi576
captain robot

« on: January 08, 2009, 07:52:02 pm »

Just before Christmas I went to https://www.tamizdat.org/rpm/?page=shop/flypage&product_id=QDR-8&& to buy the boxed version of Samorost 2. Today, I got an e-mail from Marek Culen saying that the store is closing, they don't accept any more orders and I have to buy the game by sending him money using Paypal.

First of all, I ain't sending money to anyone without a proof of purchase.

Second of all, this offer was for 19.50
Spindoktah
little robot

« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2009, 08:16:42 pm »

I am also experiencing the same problem and would like to obtain a boxed version of the game as well.
jd
Administrator
black cap brotherhood member

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2009, 08:47:19 pm »

hmm I didn't know that Sad then I'm afraid it's impossible to order the cd version at the moment. It's possible to order it only here in Czech Republic (http://www.starcastic.cz/obchod/product.php?code=QDR-8) and in Russia.
I'm sorry for that. We'll try to find out some new way how to distribute it.
leanne
captain robot

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2009, 12:52:00 am »

yes, i encountered the same problem, i also realized, that 19.50 is more expensive than i first calculated, but i bought it anyway, i trust people and i hope it will arrive Wink
ABoretz
god of all robots

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2009, 10:14:53 pm »

Hey, good news!  The Black Point Music online store still sells the CD version.   Smiley

http://www.blackpointmusic.cz/shop/product_music_info.html?language=en&products_id=10155&zenid=99gnsau2q28t5ti976qlnvolc1

nmi576
captain robot

« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2009, 05:10:03 pm »

Thanks for the info! I literally just ordered the game from them (was
Spindoktah
little robot

« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2009, 09:02:28 am »

Awesome, thanks for the info.
leanne
captain robot

« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2009, 10:26:53 pm »

yes, i encountered the same problem, i also realized, that 19.50 is more expensive than i first calculated, but i bought it anyway, i trust people and i hope it will arrive Wink

mmm... i just got it today.. i am listening the soundtrack already 7th time with repeat and i can't change it some days i guess  Cheesy

i love the clarinette (amongst all of other things in the music! .. is it clarinette, huh?)

and i love samorost, he he  Roll Eyes Cheesy
onocentaur
citizen robot

« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2009, 08:23:29 pm »

I think it's a clarinet (hmmm, track 8 - Planina Grin lovely). But I've got a friend who's convinced it's a saxophone  Undecided
leanne
captain robot

« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2009, 11:38:43 pm »

yes, track 8 made me almost cry, because it is so beautiful, it also brings the feelings and pictures back from samorost2, that i played when it came out first Smiley

i am now more and more convinced that it's a clarinette, it has that more wooden sound. and i was moved so much that i finally went to give my clarinette (that i don't play yet) to the instrument repairer some days ago, i hope i will get it some day and i that i could play soem day as nicely as these tunes, thank you very much, floex Smiley
ABoretz
god of all robots

« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2009, 12:46:31 am »

Yes indeed.  It's a Clarinet.   Smiley

Besides the wonderful Samorost 2 soundtrack CD, you may enjoy obtaining Floex's first release, called "Pocustone".

You can listen to and download the album here:
http://www.audiolunchbox.com/album?a=26128

Or here:
http://www.emusic.com/album/Floex-Pocustone-MP3-Download/10852450.html

leanne
captain robot

« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2009, 01:04:23 pm »

thanks, i even have it, but there is the problem, that samorost landscapes rarely fly in front of my eyes while listening it  Grin no, no, i actually like it too
ABoretz
god of all robots

« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2009, 01:35:18 am »

i even have it [Pocustone], but there is the problem, that samorost landscapes rarely fly in front of my eyes while listening to it  Grin

That's a good point!  When I heard the soundtrack to the Machinarium demo and recognized that it was from one of the Questionaut levels I kept seeing images of the typist from Questionaut in my head while I was watching the Machinarium robot.  I wonder if I'll get over that effect when I become fully immersed in playing Machinarium?   Huh

Probably, eh?  Music is magical!  Grin

leanne
captain robot

« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2009, 02:51:50 am »

yes, the same thought almost passed my head, but before it did, another came, that said: probably machinarium demo didn't have the music for machinarium but just borrowed the one of questionaut, because the real one isn't ready or revealable yet  Roll Eyes

but, yes, music is absolutely magical Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: