Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 03:30:12 pm

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
  Print  
Author Topic: Machinarium pre-orders have begun  (Read 123224 times)
popsUlfr
Global Moderator
black cap brotherhood boss

Houndeye

« Reply #30 on: September 28, 2009, 12:55:56 pm »

Hi everyone! newcomer here...

That's some incredible art style you picked there, I am really excited to try this pretty adventure out  Grin

I just wanted to ask if the game will be DRM free when I preorder through your site? Something like activation limit or Serial key etc...
ABoretz
god of all robots

« Reply #31 on: September 28, 2009, 04:37:58 pm »

I just wanted to ask if the game will be DRM free when I preorder through your site? Something like activation limit or Serial key etc...

To quote JD, "the game will be completely DRM free, no worries:)"
http://www.machinarium.com/machinarioforum/index.php?topic=243.msg881#msg881

popsUlfr
Global Moderator

Houndeye

« Reply #32 on: September 28, 2009, 06:09:00 pm »

Amazing. Preordering NOW! or really soon at least...

EDIT: Now that I think of it, I've another question: if at some point you do a Linux version, will I have to buy the game again (nothing wrong with that  Wink)?
Sorry for bothering you again...

EDIT2: done. Nice bonus stuff, thank you for doing this guys... It has already earned a special place in my heart.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2009, 08:07:48 pm by popsUlfr » Logged
Brocoleet
little robot

« Reply #33 on: October 03, 2009, 01:54:09 am »

Woot! just pre-ordered.This game looks amazing!

However i did not receive any confirmation e-mail about my order.Did i enter my e-mail wrong or is there just no confirmation?
popsUlfr
Global Moderator

Houndeye

« Reply #34 on: October 03, 2009, 04:01:00 pm »

However i did not receive any confirmation e-mail about my order.Did i enter my e-mail wrong or is there just no confirmation?

Is that sorted out? You should receive a mail with a link to the Bonus stuff, if not you should drop the devs a mail: (contact-at-amanitadesign.com)
« Last Edit: October 03, 2009, 07:15:46 pm by ABoretz » Logged
jd
Administrator
black cap brotherhood member

« Reply #35 on: October 03, 2009, 05:48:18 pm »

Is that sorted out? You should receive a mail with a link to the Bonus stuff, if not you should drop the devs a mail: contact@amanitadesign.com

please, write me an email with your name and email you entered - I will check it out.
thanks,
jakub (contact-at-amanitadesign.com)
KaiserJim
little rusty robot

« Reply #36 on: October 03, 2009, 11:26:01 pm »

I have been looking forward to this game ever since I spotted it in a PC Gamer magazine about a year ago!

I will definitely pre-order, but have one question. Will I be able to re-download the game at a later date (like how all my games are stored on Steam) or will I need to make a permanent copy myself to ensure I never loose my copy?

Thanks!
jd
Administrator

« Reply #37 on: October 04, 2009, 10:16:03 pm »

Is that sorted out? You should receive a mail with a link to the Bonus stuff, if not you should drop the devs a mail: contact@amanitadesign.com

please, write me an email with your name and email you entered - I will check it out.
thanks,
jakub (contact-at-amanitadesign.com)

this one is sorted out - it was just wrong email entered when ordering.
Brocoleet
little robot

« Reply #38 on: October 05, 2009, 04:09:11 am »

yeah thx for the fix!.Typos can be evil!.
Eikoop
little robot

« Reply #39 on: October 05, 2009, 12:02:41 pm »

I have a problem, hopefully someone can give me an idea about what to do next.

Long story short, I found the demo yesterday, loved it, decided to pre-order, put in the credit card information and after hitting 'send order', I get a message saying that for unknown reasons the order or payment cannot go through. But I check my credit card account online and the money is charged instantly. So I write a message on the standard form available on the pre-order page, but I received no answer, nothing.
What to do next? Huh Anyone know who/ where can I contact someone directly? Thanks a lot!
jd
Administrator

« Reply #40 on: October 05, 2009, 03:55:23 pm »

I have a problem, hopefully someone can give me an idea about what to do next.

Long story short, I found the demo yesterday, loved it, decided to pre-order, put in the credit card information and after hitting 'send order', I get a message saying that for unknown reasons the order or payment cannot go through. But I check my credit card account online and the money is charged instantly. So I write a message on the standard form available on the pre-order page, but I received no answer, nothing.
What to do next? Huh Anyone know who/ where can I contact someone directly? Thanks a lot!

hi Irina,
I've just checked your order - it was processed and canceled by the system probably because the high risk analysis, I'm sure the money are back on your account. you can try to order again and enter correct address (the one that is associated with your payment card).
Eikoop
little robot

« Reply #41 on: October 06, 2009, 08:40:26 am »

Hi JD, thank you for your reply.
I would like to order again, but my Visa account still shows that the money was charged. Could you please double check the order and confirm that it was indeed canceled? I guess all I can do is wait until the bill comes and verify it then. I still want this game!

Funny how the money is always taken instantly from a bank account (literally in seconds), but to cancel a transaction and have the money back is not that easy. And I'm not talking about this situation, but in general...
krugon62
little robot

« Reply #42 on: October 06, 2009, 08:48:01 am »

Hello all,

i pre-order Machinarium after played the demo, i find it so nice.
i pay it by Paypal without problem.
Now, i am waiting it with impatience, i play and play again at demo.  Wink
trinoo
little rusty robot

« Reply #43 on: October 06, 2009, 12:30:10 pm »

Hello Amanita Team,

just pre-ordered, Samorost 1 and 2 was very nice, but this game is going to be another few levels higher, your demo simply looks absolutely fantastic. Cannot wait to take my hand (eyes) on it.
Skvela prace chlapi. Thanks
Dummkopf
little robot

« Reply #44 on: October 06, 2009, 10:26:07 pm »

I didn't get any confirmation email yet ... Preordered earlier today.
I've only gotten the Premium Pack download link after purchase and was able to download it.

Should I wait some more time or do something?

Thanks Smiley

PS. I think I did enter the correct email address, but you never know.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
  Print  

Jump to: