Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 02:02:19 pm

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Amanita, please fix your blog!  (Read 9117 times)
Wrenbot
captain robot

[ '-' ]

« on: February 19, 2013, 12:20:56 pm »

I was trying to add my congratulations to the Botanicula is Game of the Year 2012 post but it just doesn't work:

"WordPress > ERROR: Unreadable CAPTCHA token file"

Please remember to keep your forums updated too! (to avoid the mess that happened last time) and amp up your internet exposure! Tongue

Also, why are there are 2 Twitter accounts for Amanita: @amanitadesign and @amanita_design?
« Last Edit: February 19, 2013, 12:39:03 pm by Wrenbot » Logged

YAY Samorost 3!!! Now just waiting for Machinarium 2!! ^^
Alex
Global Moderator
mayor robot

« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2013, 06:52:11 am »

Quote from: Wrenbot
I was trying to add my congratulations to the Botanicula is Game of the Year 2012 post but it just doesn't work:

"WordPress > ERROR: Unreadable CAPTCHA token file"

That error means that you failed the CAPTCHA test.

Before your comment is accepted by the blog you have to enter the jumble of numbers and letters you see below the "Submit" button into the "CAPTCHA Code" field to prove that you're a human and not a spambot.  :~)

...why are there are 2 Twitter accounts for Amanita: @amanitadesign and @amanita_design?

Actually the fact is that Amanita Design does NOT have a Twitter account (see Oldes' post).  Those accounts you found were put up by someone else (fans probably).

Lamkin
Global Moderator

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2013, 07:03:26 am »

Actually the fact is that Amanita Design does NOT have a Twitter account (see Oldes' post).  Those accounts you found were put up by someone else (fans probably).

Wondering if they do now, though. Seems like @Amanita_Design is legit. (Will check on this and post back.)

Edit: Well, for one thing, at the bottom of their main page I see a link for Twitter and it links to @Amanita_Design. =o)
« Last Edit: February 20, 2013, 07:32:41 am by Lamkin » Logged
Alex
Global Moderator
mayor robot

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2013, 08:21:13 am »

Quote from: Lamkin
Quote from: Alex
...Amanita Design does NOT have a Twitter account...

...at the bottom of their main page I see a link for Twitter and it links to @Amanita_Design. =o)

Yep, you're absolutely right!  Interesting that there's also a Google+ link there...

Lamkin
Global Moderator

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2013, 05:38:08 pm »

Yes, it's official. Just got an e-mail reply from Jakub at Amanita Design. @Amanita_Design is their official Twitter account. :)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: