Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 02:24:59 pm

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Save game doesnt work [oh but it does! :) ]  (Read 9274 times)
smyley.77
little rusty robot

« on: August 23, 2011, 01:03:08 pm »

Ok, So I am fairly computer illerate, but i followed the steps posted in relation to running the patch, saves.exe - And nope it didnt work, I changes the flash media properties to allow unlimited, as recommended - Didnt work either,
 Then there are heaps of comments to change the ccleaner settings, but i cant find it on my PC. Nothing is working - I have restarted this game too many times, now i just want to throw it in the fire!!!
Where do i find the automatic cleaner setting in Windows 7 ( and if i find it, what should i do?)
Surely there is a simple way to fix this. All i want to do is save my progress.
I struggle to understand a lot of the language and mumbo jumbo computer talk, So in idiot terms, can someone PLEASE help me so i can save my game progress Huh

Much appreciated in advance Smiley
« Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 05:58:34 am by Alex » Logged
Alex
Global Moderator
mayor robot

« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2011, 07:05:17 pm »

Quote from: smyley.77

Ok, So I am fairly computer illerate, but i followed the steps posted in relation to running the patch, saves.exe - And nope it didnt work

Please carefully re-read the "saves.exe = Machinarium's simple save file tool" post.

"saves.exe" is not a patch.  It's a program you download, save to the directory where you have your Machinarium.exe file, then run to save/restore your game progress.

« Last Edit: April 21, 2015, 06:34:20 pm by Alex » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: