Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 07:35:56 pm

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: Price going to be lowered?  (Read 12100 times)
Sam
little robot

« on: September 19, 2009, 03:36:29 am »

Erm.... sorry... can someone explain me while I'm suddenly getting emails like this?:

"The following post, "Re: Price going to be lowered?" by Seu_Kumiama has been reported by mahadev on a board you moderate:"

Or I have been oddly rewarded by never posting with moderator powers, or there is some kind of error.
impikmin
little robot

« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2009, 04:06:35 am »

Erm.... sorry... can someone explain me while I'm suddenly getting emails like this?:

"The following post, "Re: Price going to be lowered?" by Seu_Kumiama has been reported by mahadev on a board you moderate:"

Or I have been oddly rewarded by never posting with moderator powers, or there is some kind of error.

I have the same problem. It's a glitch. What is your profile picture, by the way?
Sam
little robot

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2009, 05:09:56 am »

I have the same problem. It's a glitch. What is your profile picture, by the way?
It's No Face from Spirited Away (千と千尋の神隠し)
ABoretz
god of all robots

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2009, 06:46:21 am »

Hi Sam and impikmin, thanks for posting about this glitch.  Yes, there's definitely something wrong with the forum software's "Report to Moderator" settings if you all are getting those emails!  I'll see to it that it's sorted out as soon as possible.  Meanwhile, thanks out to you all for getting involved with the forum's health.   Smiley
-Alex

« Last Edit: September 19, 2009, 08:22:43 pm by ABoretz » Logged
samoroasty
little rusty robot

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2009, 07:11:49 am »

I got the same message, twice, I thought it was because my e-mail is samorost@gmail.com and someone had mistakenly made me a mod Tongue

Mad props from Costa Rica!
« Last Edit: September 19, 2009, 08:40:08 pm by ABoretz » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: