Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 12:13:35 pm

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Flash-Based Machinarium Game is Now #1 iPad App, Delivered Using Adobe AIR  (Read 10572 times)
Alex
Global Moderator
mayor robot

« on: September 10, 2011, 09:48:42 pm »

link to article: http://blogs.adobe.com/flashplatform/2011/09/flash-based-machinarium-game-is-now-1-ipad-app-delivered-using-adobe-air.html

fonzi
little rusty robot

« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2011, 07:19:14 am »

That's cool! Kudos to Adobe!
I read from the credits REBOL from Carl Sassenrath is used. Is it that the case?
Alex
Global Moderator
mayor robot

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2011, 07:56:14 am »

I read from the credits REBOL from Carl Sassenrath is used. Is it that the case?

In the original (PC/MAC/Linux) release of Machinarium, yes.  We talked about it back when the game was originally released:  here   But I, personally, haven't seen the iPAD2 port credits.  Is REBOL still mentioned in the iPAD credits? 

Also, if you're into REBOL, you'll want to check this out, The guy that recently interviewed JD wrote: "I will be releasing an article about the making/porting of Machinarium for tablets soon covering all the technical details", so there may be more REBOL details coming there.

Mnhscheel
little robot

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2011, 06:40:18 am »

That's nice. Mine won't work tho and it's very frustrating!

Mod Comment: Mnhscheel, I broke out your follow up into a new topic: "How do I get help with this program?

« Last Edit: October 11, 2011, 07:39:40 am by Alex » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: