Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:04:13 pm

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Floex (Tomáš Dvořák) new album Zorya in pre-order state  (Read 21423 times)
floex
noble citizen robot

« on: September 13, 2011, 02:37:40 pm »

Hi,

Just dropping short message that my upcoming album is already available as pre-order. You can pre-order CD and LP at www.minorityrecords.com an DOWNLOAD at store.floex.cz. If you go for it, maybe you will get some special advantages .o)

Also starting September 12th, I'm putting every day one track from the album on my facebook/soundcloud account. This is full preview and the stream will stay on my page even after the album release.

You can follow the tracks at:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Floex/345012736566
http://soundcloud.com/floex

Best wishes

Tomas Dvorak (Floex)
iglock
citizen robot

« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2011, 04:50:18 pm »

Great news! Grin
I'll definately be checking each day for the new tracks and putting my pre-order in soon.

Just something I've been thinking about- would you consider releasing remixes for any of the tracks from the new album?
uhada
little robot

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2011, 08:58:06 pm »

Argh, I missed the pre-order goodies! I received the news after the release :( Is there any way I can still buy the extra stuff?
I also thought about what it takes to get a signed copy? I'm a really big fan :)
Euansmith
little robot

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2011, 01:22:12 pm »

I tried to buy the digital version but my card apparently is'nt supported. I have a Visa Debit. Do you know how I can go about purchasing the digital album?
Thanks.
Alex
Global Moderator
mayor robot

« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2011, 09:33:38 pm »

Quote from: uhada

Is there any way I can still buy the extra stuff?

Check the Amanita Design blog.  Tomas posted in there not long ago to say that more CDs had been "found".

uhada
little robot

« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2011, 10:24:29 pm »

Thank you Alex, but I thought about the extra "souvenirs" you could get by pre-ordering the cd.
However I just ordered the cd, while I couldn't wait any longer and wouldn't take the risk of being too late.
I'm still interested in the extra stuff though Smiley
Alex
Global Moderator
mayor robot

« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2011, 09:32:01 pm »

In my exchanges with MINORITY RECORDS I have found them to be very cool, funky, and friendly.
If you want a Zorya button I would suggest that you up and ask them for one! (you may get lucky Wink)

P.S. in other "Zorya News" the first run of the L.P. has sold out. (fans like myself can only hope for a 2nd run) link: http://www.minorityrecords.com/store/

« Last Edit: October 27, 2011, 09:48:40 pm by Alex » Logged
Mariya
space invader

« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2011, 12:15:55 pm »

uhada,
If you need signed cd, you should contact Dan at Minority records and send him paypal payment for cd. I did this already ) be fast, as Floex said vague phrase "Dan has SOME cds in stock" Smiley
uhada
little robot

« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2011, 09:49:20 am »

Thanks guys! Unfortunately I bought the cd about a week ago, but for some reason I also got the button. Maybe they've been spying on this thread...
I didn't get the signature though Smiley
Alex
Global Moderator
mayor robot

« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2011, 08:04:37 pm »

Re: signed CDs
I pre-ordered the CD as soon as I got the word and the one I got was sealed (just like any new CD you find in a brick and mortar shop) so, had Tomas signed it I'd have been screwed!
 Shocked  (how do you get to the disk without  tearing the wrapper and destroying the sig?!!)  Cheesy

But, congrats uhada on getting the button!

Mariya
space invader

« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2011, 06:15:43 pm »

we can also enjoy poking air retention bubbles, thanks to Prague post  Wink
P.s. treat the signature carefully guys, as many years later, when Floex old, gray and with platinum disks, it will cost fortune on Sothebys  Grin
Alex
Global Moderator
mayor robot

« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2011, 09:11:28 pm »

The LP appears to be BACK IN STOCK!
http://www.minorityrecords.com/store/#Minority

minority_records
noble citizen robot

« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2011, 01:00:32 pm »

Hello,

that's true, 2nd vinyl edition of Zorya comes out on November 25th on clear yellow vinyl. The edition is of 140 copies and again contain 2 large graphic sheets with illustrations by Veronika Vlkova. Of course, each copy contains a download coupon with a code for both MP3 and FLAC download of the album.

Those of you interested in vinyls,  I strongly recommend to pre-order your copy at http://www.minorityrecords.com/store

br,

Daniel / Minority Records
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: