Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 05:58:02 am

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Older PC's with 512 MB Ram...  (Read 9680 times)
verticalcity
noble citizen robot

« on: September 26, 2009, 01:25:56 pm »

Hello again,

i'm a bit curious, i know the stated minimal Requirements are stated with 1 GB Ram...
As my Hardware Setup is a 2.4 Ghz Pentium with a GeForce 5200 FX 64 MB and 512 MB Ram  i am wondering if it still will be playable. Would be nice as if does, otherwise it's a bit of bad luck and time to get a new PC or Ram Card (If the Motherboard accepts it).

Sorry for the question, but I really would like to know.
jd
Administrator
black cap brotherhood member

« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2009, 01:56:37 pm »

Hello again,

i'm a bit curious, i know the stated minimal Requirements are stated with 1 GB Ram...
As my Hardware Setup is a 2.4 Ghz Pentium with a GeForce 5200 FX 64 MB and 512 MB Ram  i am wondering if it still will be playable. Would be nice as if does, otherwise it's a bit of bad luck and time to get a new PC or Ram Card (If the Motherboard accepts it).

Sorry for the question, but I really would like to know.

hi,

well, we are not sure what it will do on such configuration - you should wait for the release and then download the demo and try it. if the downloadable demo is working fine, then the full game will be very probably also ok.
verticalcity
noble citizen robot

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2009, 07:45:41 pm »

Thank you for answering JD.

I've preordered already, if it won't work it's time to move on to a better system anyway.
But if you, or anyone else, is interested if it will work on older machines like mine I can post it here of course.
tblrsa
noble citizen robot

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2009, 08:55:58 am »

The Demo works fine on my rig with 512 MB Ram. I have got a better graphic card though. (256 MB).
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: