Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 08:30:43 am

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Machinarium Box Cover  (Read 48046 times)
HKZonda
little rusty robot

« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2009, 06:21:20 pm »

One more vote here from Hong Kong for the boxed English version with soundtrack!
I'm a game collector and also a product designer, so digital copies are really not my interest!
It would be awesome if Amaniata changes their mind!
I would love to buy the game even if it costs me 30 bucks!
« Last Edit: October 19, 2009, 07:09:53 pm by HKZonda » Logged
Lamkin
Global Moderator

« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2009, 08:57:00 pm »

You hope that Amanita changes their mind? Jakub (i.e., jd) just said (only three posts back) that Amanita Design will most likely publish a boxed version themselves, so this is good news! =o)
hi everybody interested in English boxed version,
we hope to publish some nice boxed special edition version in the future on our own probably
I'd gladly pay whatever sky-high shipping costs were required for a boxed version to be sent halfway across the world.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2009, 08:59:06 pm by Lamkin » Logged
Fusca
little robot

« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2009, 08:39:17 pm »

Just to say that i hope you guys from Amanita will do that boxed special edition version in english!! I will buy it for sure!
Phinelete
little robot

« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2009, 02:53:58 pm »

Hello, yet another vote for the English boxed release.
Machinarium is a must buy for me, so getting it digitally is out of the question - beautiful boxed version is a must.
bloodyhenry
citizen robot

PROBLEM ??

« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2009, 02:58:41 pm »

Having bought the digital version, I wouldn't mind buying the boxed version, if it is more that just a dvd case with a cd inside.

I mean, a nice box with at least a manual and some artworks would be awesome !
razputin
noble citizen robot

« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2009, 03:57:30 am »

If my vote counts, I also would like to buy an English boxed edition too!
coppertop
little rusty robot

« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2009, 05:18:52 am »

hi everybody interested in English boxed version,
we hope to publish some nice boxed special edition version in the future on our own probably, because it seems publishers (especially in US) are not interested in adventure games anymore.

Just thought I'd add my two cents for an English-version box... I very much would like to give this as a gift to some special people (my nephews, some friends) and not all are quite as 'connected' as I am (for example, the computer that my nephews use is not connected to the web, in consideration of their age). Therefore, a box would be more appropriate and simply, nice (although I am generally in favor of all digital exchanges to avoid waste from materials and transportation)

I also imagine that an english-version would be popular not only in the US & Canada or UK, Australia, New Zealand...Barbados, Bermuda, Granada, St. Thomas... um, I'm not sure of all the places in the world where english is the official language, but anyway, I think that in lieu of a spanish, portuguese, romanian, farsi, swahili, urdu version (etc., etc.) an english version would help broaden sales worldwide.
arml
little rusty robot

« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2009, 11:34:39 pm »

Just tell me when the English box is launched and I'll buy it!!! Love the game!
Zjeraar
citizen robot

« Reply #23 on: November 24, 2009, 05:36:03 pm »

English box version? Yes, please.

I like most of what was done with the German one (except for maybe the bubbles), so if it would be something like that... I'd buy it.
ABoretz
god of all robots

« Reply #24 on: November 24, 2009, 09:17:29 pm »

I like most of what was done with the German one (except for maybe the bubbles), so if it would be something like that... I'd buy it.

You can see the "bubbles" Zjeraar is referring to here.   Grin

Clownia
little robot

« Reply #25 on: November 24, 2009, 11:09:52 pm »

I'd buy an english boxed version, too. I've already played the preordered download-version but I love the game so much and would like to put that nice poster on my wall. I just didn't buy the boxed version in germany because of that sticker at the right side bottom. Tongue Publishers should NEVER be allowed doing something like that.
razputin
noble citizen robot

« Reply #26 on: November 26, 2009, 02:03:43 pm »

Has there been any headway on producing an English box version?
ABoretz
god of all robots

« Reply #27 on: November 26, 2009, 09:26:34 pm »

Has there been any headway on producing an English box version?

Yes

jason123
little robot

« Reply #28 on: December 20, 2009, 11:39:33 am »

Hi Guys,

English boxed version can be bought here:

http://www.mamba-games.co.uk/machinarium-p-55.html

Enjoy!
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: