Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 11:48:05 am

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SOLVED: Sunflower oil woes  (Read 25449 times)
Timc
little rusty robot

« on: September 19, 2011, 09:29:06 pm »

I'm either being dim or there is an issue with the sunflower press.

I have collected the seeds, taken them to the press, chucked them in and pumped away. Nothing. I've tried different sequences of putting down the can, loading the seeds and pumping. I've tried loading the press with loads of seeds, just a couple of batches, and combinations of pumps: 10, 20, 30, 40, 50 and so on.  Nothing.  2 hours trying so far and I'm feeling stupid.

Can someone put me out my misery?
« Last Edit: October 16, 2011, 09:56:46 pm by Alex » Logged
Alex
Global Moderator
mayor robot

« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2011, 09:57:08 pm »

Any chance the can is full of machine oil?

hummingcrow
little robot

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2011, 10:16:07 am »

Any chance the can is full of machine oil?

I have the same problem. And no the can is not full of machine oil, I've already given that to the old man in the chair and had him hand the can back requesting sunflower oil.. The oil press just never produces oil no matter how many sunflower seeds I throw in or how many times I pump it. I've started new games and played to this point three times now, always the same result. I can't progress without the sunflower oil so the game ends here for me... Huh
« Last Edit: September 22, 2011, 10:23:51 am by hummingcrow » Logged
Fembot
little robot

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2011, 07:41:05 pm »

I'm having the same issue too?
hummingcrow
little robot

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2011, 10:12:04 pm »

What worked for me after the last Machinarium update for ipad was to keep my finger in contact with the pump handle when moving it up & down. Then it inly takes a few pumps to get sunflower oil. It doesn't count as a pump if you lift the handle up and then let it fall. You have to push it down. This would be clearer if the handle stayed up when you lift it.
Fembot
little robot

« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2011, 10:40:53 pm »

Thanks, Hummingcrow!  That worked for me!!!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: