Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 02:57:42 am

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: how can you possibly play this game w/o the cheats?  (Read 9077 times)
tinamama
little rusty robot

« on: November 06, 2011, 04:40:24 am »

this game seems so insanely difficult, i don't know how anyone is supposed to figure out any of this stuff without cheating! what am i missing? everyone seems to love it but i'm needing help every step of the way and don't see how i could possibly have figured any of it out on my own at all! seriously, what am i missing? is there some info i missed somewhere that makes it easier to figure out on your own?
Alex
Global Moderator
mayor robot

« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2011, 07:37:54 pm »

I can understand your frustration.  But, just look at it!  The devs obviously didn't expect anyone to get through the game without using the "cheats" - as you call them (i prefer the term "walk though") - otherwise they wouldn't have embedded so many of them.

I have a suggestion for you.  Put Machinarium aside and go back to the Samorost series.  Play them in sequence, Samorost1 followed by Samorost2.  (for extra credit you could play Questionaut

That might help you see things from "The Amanita perspective".   Wink

If that doesn't help, might I suggest DOOM?   just kidding Grin

jenso942
little robot

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2012, 12:17:40 am »

haha  Grin. There are games that are far more difficult. But this is still my favorite puzzle game.

I like being a "little rusty robot"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: