Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 08:04:42 pm

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MACHINARIUM RELEASE DAY!  (Read 22732 times)
ABoretz
god of all robots

« on: October 16, 2009, 07:28:53 pm »

Release Day!

Also, FYI, from the Technical Problems link:
"We do apologize to all of our customers who pre-ordered tha game on our website and still don't have the game. We wanted to send the email with the download links earlier but it wasn't possible for some technical reasons, now we have another problem -- totally overloaded server. So if you are unable to download it, please try it in a few hours or during the upcoming weekend. We are really sorry for the troubles!"

« Last Edit: October 16, 2009, 07:36:51 pm by ABoretz » Logged
popsUlfr
Global Moderator
black cap brotherhood boss

Houndeye

« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2009, 12:14:35 pm »

The game surpassed all my expectations! Thank you for this greatly satisfying adventure, in this one are puzzles that actually deserve being called so. So much love, creativity, attention to detail poured into this project it's astonishing. I sure had as much fun playing it as the devs had fun creating it (correct me if I'm wrong guys Tongue  Grin). Unique moments where each one of them is a real delight and deep breath of fresh air.
I might post a more complete Review once I gained enough distance to it, but just yet my observations would suffice.

It's a true work of genious, and a worthy tribute to the spirit of adventure games. Thank you Wink
r0gu3
citizen robot

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2009, 12:29:24 pm »

Also, FYI, the game is just AWESOME!!!
I've immediately fallen in love with it. It's truly the work of he(ART)!
Thank you very much, Amanita! I'm your biggest fan forever!  Cheesy
Fien
noble citizen robot

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2009, 01:56:36 pm »

I'll join the chorus, it's a wonderful, fun game with the best atmospheric music you could wish for. Am stuck at the moment and that's fine, I'm in no hurry to say goodbye to the little robot and his girlfriend.  Hope the game sells well, so you developer guys can make a huge, well-deserved profit.  Kiss
adex88
little robot

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2009, 02:08:06 pm »

Just wanted to say I haven't played such a great adventure/puzzle game since the old classic Lucas Arts games! Thank you so much, I hope there'll be a sequel of some sort! Cheesy
queltos
little robot

« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2009, 05:38:02 pm »

Hi

I pre-purchased about 2 weeks ago and still haven't gotten any email with downloadlink or similar. Are you still having technical difficulties or is this some unrelated problem?
Marwaen
little robot

« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2009, 06:05:11 pm »

Hello Amanitas, the demo you released is catchy, the melancholic music and outstanding environment grabbed me so much that I straight bought the game. Can't wait untill downloading finishes !!!
sobkas
little robot

« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2009, 08:54:47 pm »

There is small problem with "Store" link. It doesn't mention Linux support,
fortunately "Download Full Game" have Tux(Linux logo).
carlos
little robot

« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2009, 05:10:57 am »

what a beautiful work of imagination and love,what else can i say?thank you very much,amanita team deserves all the nominations and prizes,and of course some financial profit,i mean not some,but a huge profit,i really hope you guys are planning a sequel,because machinarium already is a classic.
RCW
little robot

« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2009, 02:03:27 pm »

tried the demo after reading the Eurogamer review & was hooked So bought the full game.

so well thought out, one of those rare gems that just keeps making you smile with great design, music and characters, some really  Shocked puzzles.

deserves to be a huge success which I hope = more  Grin
kosak
captain robot

« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2009, 05:45:54 pm »

Im going to buy it soon...I MUST pay for it its just sooo brilliant!..Im going to buy this through steam because there were some Errors before.. Smiley

im sooo looking forward to it!
bloodyhenry
citizen robot

PROBLEM ??

« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2009, 06:16:05 pm »

Do you have any news concerning steam activation for people who preordered from the devs' website ?
Caniwi
little robot

« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2009, 10:00:52 pm »

Is that why I can't get the download link to work? Overloaded server?
Titty
little robot

« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2009, 09:53:16 pm »

Oh thank you for that outstanding game! I love it so much Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: