Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:07:22 pm

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help! Two puzzles doing my head in  (Read 34854 times)
md99
little robot

« on: October 17, 2009, 01:33:18 pm »

The first is one where I have to rotate the circles with the coloured green and red balls on it to get the gun which combines with the plunger. I done it once (by sheer luck, and forgot to save afterwards) but now I'm completely stuck trying to solve it. Is there a knack to doing it?

The second is the arrow buttons I need to press to get the umbrella from the woman who has lost her dog.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
ReBoot
citizen robot

« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2009, 01:48:23 pm »

Just use the cheatbook, it has all steps you need to win the puzzle.

Make a screenshot when you have the cheatbook open, so you can play the game and watch the cheatbook at the same time.

To make a screenshot, use the Snipping Tool on Vista/7 or the good old Print key and MSPaint.
death-like
citizen robot

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2009, 02:52:02 pm »

read solution from left to right -

blop
citizen robot

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2009, 04:18:55 pm »

I also can't do the one with the RED and GREEN circles thing. Please, help, it's just very hard.
ReBoot
citizen robot

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2009, 04:22:23 pm »

Have you tried just using the secret book at the top right corner of the screen?
blop
citizen robot

« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2009, 04:26:03 pm »

Yes, I tried doing that too, but it just shows me the prison level, I mean, how to escape from the prison and not how to do the thing with the ulocking.

EDIT:
I'm at that point, where there's only ONE green circle not in the green triangle. It's very frustrating. GRRR.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2009, 04:31:11 pm by blop » Logged
apricotmuffins
little robot

« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2009, 04:30:52 pm »

I also can't do the one with the RED and GREEN circles thing. Please, help, it's just very hard.

With this, I spent ages getting all the green ones two to a circle, putting them on the outside edge, then trying to join them together in the middle... before realising if i just concentrated on getting two RED ones on the outside edge of each circle it was rediculously easy and ive wasted about 20 minutes being an idiot. bwhahaha.

Hope that helps...

edit: not to insinuate that anyone who cant do this puzzle is an idiot in the slightest.  I just inadvertently found an easy method and ignored it for ages because i was too busy trying something that didnt work.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2009, 04:32:53 pm by apricotmuffins » Logged
blop
citizen robot

« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2009, 04:37:03 pm »

With this, I spent ages getting all the green ones two to a circle, putting them on the outside edge, then trying to join them together in the middle... before realising if i just concentrated on getting two RED ones on the outside edge of each circle it was rediculously easy and ive wasted about 20 minutes being an idiot. bwhahaha.

Hope that helps...

edit: not to insinuate that anyone who cant do this puzzle is an idiot in the slightest.  I just inadvertently found an easy method and ignored it for ages because i was too busy trying something that didnt work.

I feel incredibly stupid right now, though. With your help I made it in... 10 seconds. OH WOW, haha.. Thanks. 
md99
little robot

« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2009, 06:30:52 pm »

read solution from left to right -

Thanks a lot. I gave up after a while and just referred to the cheat book.

Hope that helps...

Cheers, I'll give that a go when I#m home tonight.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: