Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:15:44 pm

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: possible bug in kitchen scene  (Read 17218 times)
apricotmuffins
little robot

« on: October 17, 2009, 03:19:39 pm »

Im thoroughly enjoying this game, but I think i've found a bug? In the kitchen scene, the walkthrough guide is for the tic tac toe screen, and as a result I'm totally stuck.

Unless its meant to be that so we have to use our noggins for once instead of running to the guide. But really, I've tried everything. Sad  I've gotten somewhere in there (I'm not going to say specifics unless asked due to spoilerific spoilers) but blargh.  Any help?

Edit:  AHAha, I just solved it.  But the bug thing still stands. Should the walkthrough really be that page, or is my game broken?
« Last Edit: October 17, 2009, 03:21:34 pm by apricotmuffins » Logged
erde12
little robot

« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2009, 03:37:46 pm »

It's not a real bug because it actually IS the same scene. Just go back downstairs to the oil bar. Then you'll see it.
Fien
noble citizen robot

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2009, 04:05:32 pm »

I'm stuck in the kitchen too and I could really do with a hint.

My robotsie can't get that thingie outside, hanging from the chimney. Can't go up again either. I solved the "knob" puzzle, knob doesn't do anything, so I need the black sludge from the kitchen as fuel, right?
I figured I had to put the corn on the hot stove to make smoke in the chimney or something, so thingie maybe blows down. But the inventory is inaccessible as soon as girlfriend lifts the pot. I've been clicking the corn cob like mad everywhere else. Nothing....

What am I doing wrong?
« Last Edit: October 17, 2009, 04:10:27 pm by Fien » Logged
popsUlfr
Global Moderator
black cap brotherhood boss

Houndeye

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2009, 04:11:49 pm »

^ Use the steel bar that just fell down on the kitchen's window. This way you give it to her and with it she can access higher grounds Wink

BTW she can put the pot on the floor
apricotmuffins
little robot

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2009, 04:14:45 pm »

He'll need to get the hook down first!

I can give you the hint in tiny tiny writing:

Fien: Pick up the pot, put the pot down on the floor (where you used it to get the corn in the first place!) then put the corn on the hot hob ring ;
)

About the bug: Hum, well I think its a little bit misleading to have the same walkthrough page which doesnt tell you ANYTHING about the kitchen scene.   In reality, its a really easy scene, just finding and using objects but it perplexed me.

Fien
noble citizen robot

« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2009, 04:19:06 pm »

Thanks, guys. I can't believe I missed that spot on the floor! I did try to put the pot down, but on girlfriend's other side.  Roll Eyes
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: