Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 02:37:46 pm

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Yellow oil  (Read 20311 times)
Zihaki
citizen robot

« on: October 17, 2009, 04:30:04 pm »

Anyone know where i can get the yellow oil that the robot in wheelchair ask for after we bring him the oil? I can't find a piece of the eletric box puzzle, nor the third red tool for the hydraulic system, also can't get to the music player in the bar  Huh . Thanks.
popsUlfr
Global Moderator
black cap brotherhood boss

Houndeye

« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2009, 04:38:16 pm »

Anyone know where i can get the yellow oil that the robot in wheelchair ask for after we bring him the oil? I can't find a piece of the eletric box puzzle, nor the third red tool for the hydraulic system, also can't get to the music player in the bar  Huh . Thanks.

To get the Sunflower oil you first have to get access to the greenhouse. The piece of puzzle has been stolen by the symbiotic bird. The red tool is stuck... somewhere near the hydraulic system. You will need to fish it out with another tool I'm afraid, as for the music player the one in the bar isn't the one you should be focusing on. But it's the one near the musicians Wink

You understand I don't want to spoil it for you so I'm not giving anymore advices as it is (don't worry if you are still stuck I will give some more advices if I'm still around that is).
« Last Edit: October 17, 2009, 04:40:19 pm by popsUlfr » Logged
death-like
citizen robot

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2009, 04:43:38 pm »

can't get to the music player in the bar  Huh

Well, you're not supposed to get the music player from the bar, you should get any device that plays music (HINT: outside the bar, where the band plays, there's a window on the left corner of the screen)

I can't find a piece of the eletric box puzzle

The bird took that piece. try taking the bird down (HINT: notice the bird copies your moves).

nor the third red tool for the hydraulic system

All three red tools should be found in the same room.

where i can get the yellow oil that the robot in wheelchair ask for after we bring him the oil?

You have a lot to go until you find that sunflower oil ("yellow oil")...

If you want me to be more specific, just let me know. If you want a walk-through  to wherever you are, try the game that comes with the secret guide on the right corner of the screen.
Zihaki
citizen robot

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2009, 04:47:41 pm »

The piece of puzzle has been stolen by the symbiotic bird. The red tool is stuck... somewhere near the hydraulic system
I've no idea of how to get the piece from the bird and already got the red tool near the hydraulic system it must be another around but I can't figure out where  Embarrassed

You have a lot to go until you find that sunflower oil ("yellow oil")...
Thanks.

All three red tools should be found in the same room.
Thanks again.  Cheesy
EDIT: There's a hole above the table but when I click it the robot just make a "??" face.

The bird took that piece. try taking the bird down (HINT: notice the bird copies your moves).
I've noted that but I haven't found a way to make he drop the piece.

Well, you're not supposed to get the music player from the bar, you should get any device that plays music (HINT: outside the bar, where the band plays, there's a window on the left corner of the screen)
I will try to reach it thank you.

*Thanks for helping and sorry about my bad english  Wink
« Last Edit: October 17, 2009, 04:51:06 pm by Zihaki » Logged
heppu
little robot

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2009, 04:52:54 pm »

Ive found the plant, I have disabled the hyrdaulic system, but I couldnt figure out how to get the bird drop the piece so I looked from the ingame walkthrough bur either I didnt fully understand what I have to do or it simply doesnt work. Ive tried to move under the wire with all lenghts of the robot but doesnt work... Tell me how to get the bird to fall please...
Zihaki
citizen robot

« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2009, 04:55:28 pm »

I've got the third red tool in the room lol...didn't had figured out that we could turn "things"  Tongue . I will try to figure out the rest now, thank you all.
death-like
citizen robot

« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2009, 05:06:17 pm »

I couldnt figure out how to get the bird drop the piece... Tell me how to get the bird to fall please...

Stand under the electric wire, make sure the bird is above you. Than just go up and down with your robot, when you'll do that, the bird will do the same until the the wire snaps and the bird will fall down.
Zihaki
citizen robot

« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2009, 05:06:58 pm »

Figured out that too  Grin

Fien
noble citizen robot

« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2009, 05:09:05 pm »

Stand under the electric wire, make sure the bird is above you. Than just go up and down with your robot, when you'll do that, the bird will do the same until the the wire snaps and the bird will fall down.

That was a wonderful little puzzle. One of the things that make Machinarium a great game.
Zihaki
citizen robot

« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2009, 05:43:19 pm »

Got that too, thanks for all.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: