Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 06:40:58 am

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: need help with the cat  (Read 19609 times)
baize
citizen robot

« on: October 17, 2009, 04:56:41 pm »

i've gotten the piece from the bird, i've pulled the red wires. i can't seem to figure out the panel to get the cat down. any help?
heppu
little robot

« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2009, 05:02:06 pm »

the pattern is in the walkthrough, and its not even hard...
Trekis
citizen robot

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2009, 05:09:56 pm »

Tie wire on the fence and make it current then remove the plug. Pull the red cord to move the ladder and go up and pull the cat by the tail
cate-acer
little rusty robot

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2009, 07:33:27 am »

i've gotten the pattern (and checked it against the walkthrough). 

however, the ladder-robot has -already- moved over to the right (he started out on the left), and his drill is sitting on top of the left-hand box of red wires.  it's still plugged in, and i can't seem to reach it to unplug it (which, as i understand it, is what i'd need to do to electrify the bridge).  the wire (that the bird was on) is broken and tied to the bridge, the pattern is correct--but no 'lectricity. 

i can't imagine that i'd have to start all over (i've saved since the ladder-robot moved to the right)...anyone?  thoughts?

thanks!
ivi
captain robot

« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2009, 07:41:51 am »

You don't have to unplug the drill again after the ladder-bot has moved. If the pattern is correct and the wire is tied to the bridge there should be electricity running through it. Now you only have to climb the ladder one more time and scare the cat so he runs towards the bridge.
Ian
citizen robot

« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2009, 01:49:23 pm »

did you complete the puzzle on the lamp post - this gives the electricity to the wire connected to the fence

Spread the Word NOT the Game
seekandfind
little robot

« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2009, 08:56:43 pm »

I'm stuck on the pattern with the lose piece in the lamp post. Is there a way to reset it? I mean even if i find a step by step solution it won't work once I've been messing with it for ever....
And no, I didn't save just prior to starting on the puzzle... Grin

Edit: AAargh! It's much easier with seven pieces than with eight... I had been too clever and replaced the lose piece before I solved the puzzle. Funny how I always seem to find the answer immediately after I have given up and posted the question. Undecided
« Last Edit: November 06, 2009, 09:37:19 pm by seekandfind » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: