Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 09:00:39 am

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Tomáš Dvořák - floex: RGB  (Read 11544 times)
Alex
Global Moderator
mayor robot

« on: July 01, 2011, 07:52:11 am »

28/06/2011 Tomáš Dvořák - floex: RGB an interactive sound installation

An interactive sound installation enabling a group of five viewers to create music along with performers in real time.

The performance participants will obtain specially modified flashlights with which they can cast the three primary colours of the light spectrum (RGB) on the projection screen. By mixing the primary colours they create new colours.

The light composition is scanned, immediately analysed and transferred to musical “algorithms”. The result is always an unrepeatable musical composition.

this project reminds me of Floex's "Candy Ski".

« Last Edit: July 01, 2011, 08:20:23 am by Alex » Logged
Alex
Global Moderator
mayor robot

« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2011, 09:33:43 am »

RGB 1.0: Video

Mariya
space invader

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2011, 08:50:02 am »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xzm6yWG8C3E

not RGB, but Floex and some other talented guys perform alive (I heard music much close to OST of Samorost)
And party place looks just like that pictures from DRUHA PRIRODA book   

ps Amanita Design please feed your composer he is utmost slim Grin
Alex
Global Moderator
mayor robot

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2011, 08:23:48 pm »

Quote from: Mariya
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xzm6yWG8C3E

not RGB, but Floex and some other talented guys perform alive (I heard music much close to OST of Samorost)

Cool!  A link to an abridged version of that video just showed up on the Amanita Design blog.  (photos JD took at the party are included)

And party place looks just like that pictures from DRUHA PRIRODA book

Small world!  Linda Čihařová (who shot and edited the video) designed that book.  And Jakub Nepraš (featured in that book, i guess?) built that giant tree house.  (wow!)  Shocked

« Last Edit: July 21, 2011, 11:54:37 pm by Alex » Logged
Alex
Global Moderator
mayor robot

« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2012, 09:24:06 am »

Archifon I. - Interactive Installation:  http://vimeo.com/37920250

"Archifon is a big interactive virtual musical instrument originally made for the Olomouc Baroque de-baptized chapel. Architectonical objects are re-interpreted by virtual visual elements via projection and sound. It is possible by mapping the virtual surface on the chapel's interior.

Up to ten visitors at a time can interact with the Archifon through the laser pointers. By pointing on any of more than 100 elements different audiovisual actions are initiated."

More: vimeo.com/38667072 , vimeo.com/38669147

See also:  Floex got featured in Forbes! (and also Public Radio International's THE WORLD)

« Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 07:28:53 am by Alex » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: