Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 10:07:23 am

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Slides Garden Scene  (Read 13730 times)
Semiao
citizen robot

« on: October 17, 2009, 05:47:03 pm »

I finnished Machinarium some mins ago but when i reached the end i couldnt use the slides that u get in the garden scene, did somebody used them?
popsUlfr
Global Moderator
black cap brotherhood boss

Houndeye

« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2009, 06:28:37 pm »

I finnished Machinarium some mins ago but when i reached the end i couldnt use the slides that u get in the garden scene, did somebody used them?

You could put it in the slide projector in the garden. It would show you some flora. The 1st one gives you some overview on insects, and the solution to getting out of there.
Zihaki
citizen robot

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2009, 06:34:01 pm »

I cant see the images, I've got the slides from the table and put in the projector, when I turned it on in the power switches it just show a square of like 2 pixels in the wall, no visible images  Huh
popsUlfr
Global Moderator
black cap brotherhood boss

Houndeye

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2009, 06:40:58 pm »

I cant see the images, I've got the slides from the table and put in the projector, when I turned it on in the power switches it just show a square of like 2 pixels in the wall, no visible images  Huh

That's because you still need a magnifying glass! It might be hidden in one of those plants Wink
Zihaki
citizen robot

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2009, 06:42:03 pm »

guess I know where it is  Grin...
EDIT:just had to use the orange tool hehe, hadn't thought it
« Last Edit: October 17, 2009, 06:43:36 pm by Zihaki » Logged
meintevds
citizen robot

« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2009, 07:39:08 pm »

You can even steal the magnifying glass back before you leave the room. But for as far as I know you'll only need the slides and the magnifying glass inside the garden.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: