Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 01:59:36 pm

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can't find the fifth key... [SOLVED]  (Read 14424 times)
Fien
noble citizen robot

« on: April 20, 2012, 01:54:05 am »

I have 4 keys. The first one in the water, the other 3 from the white flying thingies, the red balls puzzle, and that little brown creature guarding the key in the plant. I've searched and searched, I've been everywhere on the map. What am I missing??
« Last Edit: April 22, 2012, 12:45:41 pm by Nicolas » Logged
Lamkin
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2012, 02:27:06 am »

Have you seen these things?
« Last Edit: December 22, 2020, 01:57:30 am by Lamkin » Logged
Fien
noble citizen robot

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2012, 02:40:36 am »

Thanks! I'd clicked many times on this cute little birdie, but nothing happened. Got it now.  Smiley
Juliano883
little rusty robot

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2012, 01:22:53 am »

This will help you: If you rapidly click the cone-shaped creature multiple times, it will open its mouth and start to buzz.

This will cause two more identical creatures to arrive - click all three creatures until they are buzzing simultaneously to make four more creatures come to the branch.

Once again, quickly click the cone creatures until all seven are buzzing at the same time.

If you can get all of them to buzz at once, a very large cone creature will fly to the branch.

Click the huge cone creature to make it open its mouth, then click its mouth to go inside.

Inside the huge creature's head is a smaller cone creature sitting on a twig; click it to make it spit out a key on a string.

Use the round creature with the hat to grab the key.

Click all of the other team members to help him pull on the string.

Pick up the  LAST Key  Grin Grin  that drops to the floor and exit the mouth.

Move down to reach the next scene. WE`RE WELCOME !
Lamkin
Global Moderator

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2012, 02:03:42 am »

This will help you: If you rapidly click the cone-shaped creature multiple times, it will open its mouth and start to buzz.
Just a note that you won't need to rapidly click the creatures multiple times. You won't even need to click them once. Just keep the mouse cursor directly over each one. =o)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: