Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:30:43 pm

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Problem - collecting blue crystals...  (Read 16021 times)
Mariya
space invader

« on: April 22, 2012, 09:34:58 am »

When I collected several crystals and save, and resume the game the next day, it DIDNT save! and every time I have to collect the crystals again (I didnt clean the cash or something). You know, its hard, as all crystals are in different places and as all women I'm topographically stupid, I dont understand what location to go and where I am  Sad

Anybody has the same problem? crystals are not encountered after you save and resume game later
nicolas
Global Moderator
space invader

pains-aux-raisins-based life-form.

« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2012, 11:25:04 am »

Indeed, this is upsetting… Undecided

It makes me wonder about how exactly works this eyes thingy. Do the waking order of the eyes has to do with the number of crystals you've given to it, or with what crystal it is: in other words, with its origin.

In the first case, the third eye from the right is the last one for everyone, and if you don't remember from what scene the missing crystal is, I'm afraid you'll have to look for it everywhere again. Sad

On the other hand, in the second case, it would be possible to link each eye to one crystal in the map. It will take some time but will be useful to help people in similar case! And perhaps this is even simpler: the sleeping eye location may show you the direction to take to find the missing crystal! Grin

(that is not sure at all, but we'll have to test if there is something like this.)
« Last Edit: April 22, 2012, 11:26:47 am by Nicolas » Logged
Blanche
citizen robot

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2012, 11:45:58 pm »

is somebody found that last ceystal off the third eye from right (as show in the picture)?
Blanche
citizen robot

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2012, 04:04:47 pm »

is somebody found that last ceystal off the third eye from right (as show in the picture)?

after finding it, it seamed so obvious...:  "feed".
Familiar Gnome
little robot

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2013, 07:08:25 am »

Strange, I've actually found more crystals than I need. Found 2 extras at one point. Though I've noticed that if you collect one in a particular place, another may not come up in another spot where you found one before. In any case, extra crystals, after all the eyes have opened, don't give any prize - just a well-fed multi-eyed creature.
Ahcujkak
little rusty robot

« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2013, 08:09:23 pm »

Hello all!!

Could somebody can tell me where are the 14 crystals?? I'm missing one Tongue
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: