Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:47:57 am

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm stuck on the round island thing with the floating lights [SOLVED]  (Read 55704 times)
Hopejudith
little rusty robot

« on: April 22, 2012, 11:19:06 pm »

Alright I made it around the Island and jumped over all the branches to get the green leaf case but now there is nothing for me to click on to get back around the island. I figured I would just go back the way I came but there is no arrows to click on anywhere. I have reloaded this section 3 times and have the same problem. What am I missing?
« Last Edit: April 30, 2012, 06:36:46 am by Alex » Logged
Lene
citizen robot

« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2012, 08:32:31 pm »

Similar problem here - I am on the bottom side and can´t leave anymore.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2012, 08:41:00 pm by Lene » Logged
Lamkin
Global Moderator

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2012, 11:42:54 pm »

My guess is that maybe you guys are trying to click directly on the brown creature? You've tried clicking underneath it, like it shows in the screenshot below?
« Last Edit: December 22, 2020, 12:31:41 am by Lamkin » Logged
Lene
citizen robot

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2012, 07:55:41 pm »

Can´t click there. Stuck on below and can´t leave. I haven´t even got the item.
Lamkin
Global Moderator

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2012, 11:05:46 pm »

Wait, why are you trying to leave if you haven't gotten the item. =o/

Lene, could you post a screenshot showing where you are? Are no arrows showing up for you, either, like Hopejudith?
Yhamm
little rusty robot

« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2012, 02:12:22 am »

I'm stuck on the same level

I kinda tried everything (I think) but I cant jump over the right branch nor the left one
really have no clue on what to now :/
« Last Edit: December 22, 2020, 12:34:13 am by Lamkin » Logged
Lamkin
Global Moderator

« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2012, 08:12:57 pm »

Yhamm,
Click where it shows in the screenshot below:

Then click on the nearest creature to you that's on top of the small branch:

...and it'll climb on top of the creature next to it like a piggyback. (In short, see Lene's post below this one.)
« Last Edit: December 22, 2020, 12:37:35 am by Lamkin » Logged
Lene
citizen robot

« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2012, 08:24:01 pm »

Got it: You can move one "raspberry" on the other!
Lamkin
Global Moderator

« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2012, 08:27:12 pm »

Got it: You can move one "raspberry" on the other!
Yep. (I think I'd discovered that by accident.) =o)
bikersson
little rusty robot

« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2012, 06:45:51 am »

I am stuck in the same place. Can't jump over the branches.

Mod Comment: Took the liberty of embedding your image as the forum has limited storage space. ~A
« Last Edit: July 18, 2012, 09:45:50 pm by Alex » Logged
HelenaJm
little robot

« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2012, 02:37:07 pm »

Hi!

I have the same problem the starter of this thread mentioned. I got around the island, I got the leaf. Then I figured I need to go back the same way but I can't jump on the big one on the right. No arrow... believe me, I have clicked and hovered on all the pixels around it...

So I'm stuck and can't move on Sad No idea what this bug may be caused by. I spent quite some time moving the creatures back and forth but that cannot be the issue, can it?

Please help, I want to play Smiley
sundre
little robot

« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2012, 11:44:53 am »

Lene and I are stuck at the same place. I also haven't gotten the leaf, but I'm stuck on the underside of the glowing island.
I've tried the raspberry creature piggyback thing, but using that still doesn't help my little guys jump over the large branch.
I also can't jump back the other way.

This is such a fantastic game so far, and it's frustrating not to be able to continue it.
Help!
Embarrassed
HelenaJm
little robot

« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2012, 01:06:29 pm »

Lene and I are stuck at the same place. I also haven't gotten the leaf, but I'm stuck on the underside of the glowing island.
I've tried the raspberry creature piggyback thing, but using that still doesn't help my little guys jump over the large branch.
I also can't jump back the other way.

This is such a fantastic game so far, and it's frustrating not to be able to continue it.
Help!
Embarrassed

IF you still have the ability to jump around, you should be able to do it.
You need to get them on top of each other but you need to remain to the LEFT of that small branch. Don't go sitting next to them. Then move the two of them together to the right. You can do this by clicking the creature at the "bottom" (the one who is carrying the smaller one).
Then you need to jump on the small branch and you'll end up bouncing off the two creatures. If you can't you probably need to be closer to the branch.

And I managed to figure out how to get out of that corner Cheesy Just move one creature on the left side of the floating light and you'll see the arrow. DO NOT move the piggyback or you won't make it back
Man, this makes me feel stupid Cheesy But the game is so cute, I won't be mad Smiley

« Last Edit: April 29, 2012, 01:12:10 pm by HelenaJm » Logged
sundre
little robot

« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2012, 08:18:02 pm »

HelenaJm, you have rescued me from further frustration!
I had NO IDEA you could move the raspberry creature on the bottom while the little one was sitting on top of him.
I'm unspeakably grateful!
(Also, I can't believe that, in what was probably about 30 minutes of trying everything I could think of, I didn't somehow discover this.)
In any case, THANK YOU.
Crossbow
little rusty robot

« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2017, 02:33:59 am »

Great game!

I already finished the game once, but missed several cards and hidden things, so I decided to give it another go. 

I got to the room with the walking raspberries and green leaf thingy, but as soon as I hop down, I can't go anywhere except back up to the starting point.  I've tapped all around and nothing works.  I've done everything else on the level I know of.  Does something need to be completed before I can move on?  Is it a glitch?  I have the three other pieces, so the green leaf one is the last needed.  Very confused and frustrated, will someone please help?!?
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: