Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 12:16:09 am

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Possible huge bug.....  (Read 17223 times)
killafrog
little robot

« on: April 23, 2012, 09:32:47 pm »

Hello guys,
I think I've found a really big bug.

I'd like to speak about this to a mod or just help me to understand where I can report this Smiley

Really thx

Francesco
nicolas
Global Moderator
space invader

pains-aux-raisins-based life-form.

« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2012, 09:38:34 pm »

Hi, you can contact Amanita there: http://amanita-design.net/about.html#email Smiley
And what is this bug, while we're at it? Maybe a solution has already been found.
Alex
Global Moderator
mayor robot

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2012, 09:43:33 pm »

Nicolas is right,
we have no secrets here, if you found a "huge bug' then tell us about it!

killafrog
little robot

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2012, 10:41:39 pm »

Hi again Guys,
thx for fast reply.

It's ok to me for post it there Smiley I didnt think this was possible ^_^

Ok....I don't know if this is a bug but I'm sure this is giving hell to many people.
I've noticed this strange "thing" watching this video on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2la3-mBl3Lc
Around 4.21 you will see the red ball puzzle.

This is weird because I was able to move the red ball directly with my mouse without any problem.....after I've watched this I've tried the same puzzle with a different pc and as whiteseed1 said in the youtube comment I was totally unable to interact with red ball.
I've just tried with a third pc and...."TADA"....different again. This time i can interact with the red ball via the big white ball (just like the video)

Did u noticed this? I can try to send a video where I can push easily the red ball without the use of the big white ball.

Nicolas / Alex can you check this ?
Lamkin
Global Moderator

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2012, 10:47:42 pm »

hey guys, sorry for this bug. sometimes (not very often) this minigame doesn't work properly. it should help to save the position an load it again, go out from the scene and then return or restart the game. of course we'll try to fix it as soon as possible and update the game.
killafrog
little robot

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2012, 10:51:19 pm »

Ahhhh ok Smiley
On youtube ppl are getting crazy with this.

Sorry for wasting your time! Sad
Lamkin
Global Moderator

« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2012, 11:08:50 pm »

You didn't waste anyone's time. =o)
Terjay
little rusty robot

« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2012, 07:06:56 pm »

I have the same bug. Basically I can do puzzles that use only clicks but if I need to hover over something or click and drag something it just doesn't react. It's really frustrating.
Honza
little rusty robot

« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2012, 05:13:39 pm »

Hi, i experience same problem at this stage:

I am stuck trying to get rid of that sheep but they simply don't interact. Reloading, restarting or leaving screen doesn't help. Any other sugestions?

Thanks.
killafrog
little robot

« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2012, 03:16:01 pm »

As I told before this is strange but I was able to solve both with my laptop (windows screen with a low dpi mouse).
When I've tried to re-do those with my Pc (full screen 1920x1080, 2400/3600/4800 dpi mouse) I couldn't even move the "spheres" on the screen!

The only thing I can say is....try with another pc. It worked for me Smiley

jd
Administrator
black cap brotherhood member

« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2012, 05:53:21 pm »

try to download the new version 1.1 please, this problem should be fixed or at least improved. let us know if it works now. thanks!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: