Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:15:00 pm

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Stuck on the Key Puzzle with the Floating Organism Things [SOLVED]  (Read 10182 times)
Stry8993
little robot

« on: April 25, 2012, 02:27:19 am »

Really need some help on this. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. It's the one where the feather bug has to flutter up to the Key on top of this bulbous water filled thing, that keeps belching steam out of the holes. And there's a red ball, 3 little tiny ball dudes, and a big organism looking guy. I just can't seem to wrap my head around it. I've tried plugging the little dudes into the steam vents, in different orders, but to no avail.

Guys? Any clues, hints, tips, or ideas?
« Last Edit: April 25, 2012, 10:39:59 am by Stry8993 » Logged
somnivore
little robot

« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2012, 10:11:15 am »

The red ball is important. Also, you're not alone - this seems to be a very common place that people are getting stuck. Once you know what to do though, it's simple. Keep at it.
Stry8993
little robot

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2012, 10:39:19 am »

Well, I figured it out. I was doing it right the whole time. The catch? 100% Screen size is what breaks this puzzle. Play it at 60% screen size and everything is perfect.

Thanks for the tips regardless somnivore, and thanks for not giving it away  Grin , once you get passed the screen size issue, the puzzle is fun and rewarding.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: