Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:55:51 pm

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FLOEX's "Airsofa Mix"  (Read 15859 times)
ABoretz
god of all robots

« on: October 17, 2009, 09:16:32 pm »

I surfed to Floex's web page today and found this!

You can listen to a LIVE set/performance/mix of his (??)  - I can't tell what it might be - this Sunday October 18, 2009, 18:00 on Prague's "alternative" radio station Radio 1!   Shocked

You can check the current time in The Czech Republic at World Time Server and then figure out from there what time you should log in in to catch the stream (for example, I'm on America's West Coast so 18:00 would be 9am my time).

Hopefully one or more of our Forum members will be able to record the stream to their hard drives so that those who miss this event can later obtain mp3s??  (hint hint wink wink)   Wink

Break a leg Tomas!   Grin

leanne
captain robot

« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2009, 02:56:44 pm »

wooow, how nice!! thanks for posting this, i am now listening a jazz program from this station, not bad at all Smiley))
for not forgetting when it will be 18.00 in chech country

thanks again!
lb
divit
black cap brotherhood member

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2009, 08:08:50 pm »

I was confused with the timezones and tuned in 2 hours late... Embarrassed
ABoretz
god of all robots

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2009, 08:38:02 pm »

Don't feel bad, divit.  I recorded the stream to my computer with new & unfamiliar software (unfortunately - and in keeping with my block headed nature - not choosing your recommended and easily applied solution, Ilsyde) and - when it was over and I had a hunking mp3 file of the full hour ready to be saved... I pressed the wrong button on the mystery softwares' interface and deleted it!

I am now futzing around on GOOGLE using my backup computer trying to find some sort of recovery software to save that cached file from being overwritten.

Ye GODs!  Why must computing in the 21st century of human history require that one become a bloody System Admin just to get things done?!  Grrrr!   Angry

nmi576
captain robot

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2009, 09:15:15 pm »

Heh, the instructions and application I gave you would've worked nicely... unfortunately, I haven't recorded it myself, believing that you'd do it anyway Grin

As for the other issue:
If you're using Vista then right-click on, or inside the folder where you had the .mp3 and choose Restore to recover the file you deleted. Works every time Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: